616 Sessions in one day, 0 sales?

Solved
Tourist
3 0 0

Hey guys, i have just started an online store that sells GPS tracking pet collars, www.puptrackers.com . I have a good facebook video advert running, and it's currently costing me £0.01 per link click, which directs to the product page https://puptrackers.com/products/gps-tracking-pet-collar . I think my store design is simple and sleek, but maybe i am incorrect. I'd appreciate some feedback and some tips on how i can make some sales, as i am quite confident that this product can sell, due to the traffic i have been generating. Im not sure if the price is the issue. 

Thank for any feedback :)

0 Likes
Tourist
3 0 0

Here are the stats of the locations of the visitors to my site, this might help:

Ukraine

Serbia

Albania

Romania

Bosnia and Herzegovina

Moldova, Republic of

Macedonia

Bulgaria

Montenegro

United States

Poland

Croatia

Malta

United Kingdom

0 Likes

Success.

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as it's nothing more then your product right now. There is no reason to look at anything on your site

2. Your shipping policy is to vague. You should tell people how long it will take, on average, by each country you sell to.

3. The link to your product page on your homepage is way to small. There should be a link in your main menu for the product page

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Thank you for your feedback, ill start implementing the changes you suggested right away! Just wondering how could i 'clean' my homepage up? 

0 Likes

You need content and information on your homepage. Just putting your product there is not going to cut it. Look at what other successful brands do for their homepage if you don't have any ideas.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like
Shopify Partner
438 19 51

A slight separation from their dog gives people anxiety! I like your product as it's perfect for dog parents. Why don't you add a video on your homepage on how to start using your GPS Tracker? How to connect it with mobile?

Here are some other suggestions-

1. The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it.
  2. Why don't you try using Exit-intent pop-up
  3.  You need to add some more images of your product.
  4. I can see that you have a lot of product reviews why don't you shift that to your home page. This will help you to win the trust of all your new visitors. You can also create a separate page for your reviews.

With that said, it is likely going to be easier to assess what direction you may want to shift to if you had a bit more information on your daily visitors count? And how do you connect to them when they leave your store without making a purchases?

Want to maximize your engagement and sales?
Visit AiTrillion.com
0 Likes