In the last 7 months of 2020, I had close to 1.4k unique website visitors mostly through social media ads. However, in that time, I have only received only sale. Have tried changing my theme around a bit, adding better photos, better descriptions about the products and also reduced the price, but nothing seems to work!
How many visitors will I need to make a sale?
I feel deflated and lost. Please help me with any comments you may have. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.
My url - www.divinobags.com
Hope you're doing well and safe.
I can imagine being in a situation like this must be really hard but your website looks really great and desig wise you are headed in the right direction. Reaching here must have been difficult but I think you have crossed the hardest phase and from here reaching your desired result will not be as tough. With a few tweaks and turns you'll be able to achieve anything.
I have a few suggestions for you. I hope they will be of help to you.
1. Hero Image - Let it be only one image rather than a rotating carosuel. The viewer does not get time to think if they are interested in the product and it's gone. There are many other reasons why a rorating carousel is not the best option - See here
2. My suggestion would be to move the "collection section" above the featured products section on your homepage because a visitor would want to see your collection section and usually people do not scroll all the way down just to view the collections. Have it on the top (right below the hero image)
3. Maybe even consider offering free shipping on your products. It is one of the biggest enticement for the viewer (even more than a discount). So either you can provide free shipping as Standard (normal delivery), and shipping charges applied for Expedited (faster delivery)| or you could provide free shipping for orders above a certain value. Either of these, it will help you get more sales/increase conversions. I would like to recommend you one of the best apps for the same purpose - Superbar
4. Connect yourself through Linkedin and Twitter - these are the gems of e-commerce store advertising. Add those to your footer as well.
5. You must have a live chat, there is no way around it. If any viewer has any questions, they should be answered when they are on the website. This would descrese the drop rate of the website and if people's problems are solved the conversion rate increases.
6. Add a section on your product single page showing your most viewed products. That is very important.
7. Lastly, as per my opinion you will have to create some urgency and social proof (social proof - once you start getting sales) in your store.
Social proof will help your visitors see who all has bought your products and who has added your product to their carts and that increases the trust of the viewer on your product and increases the conversions as well.
And as for urgency -
For example, I'm sure you've seen how amazon creates urgencies in sales by showing the number of products left, upcoming sales, or drive sales by showing how quickly they have to order an item to get quick delivery, right down to the minute.
If you want to sell more, boosting the sense of urgency in your marketing is the way to go. Making people feel as if they’re about to miss out on or lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.
One parting tip: like many other techniques, the urgency is best used in moderation. Don’t try to put pressure on your potential customers all the time, or they’ll stop taking your offers seriously.
Instead, focus on periodically offering great deals that really are limited.
I sincerely hope my insights will be of help to you. Do let me know if you have any more questions.
Press " Like " or accept my solution to let me know if it was of help to you.
Hello @Prabden ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
Hi @Prabden !
1. You have a huge problem with the speed of your website. On mobile devices is 15 and on the computer is 27. Everything that is under 50 is a low speed. Website performance is very important - it tells you how fast your website is and impacts ranking on organic search, visibility on social media and user experience, and what is very important - reduces conversion and sales.
79% of people do not wait more than 5.3 seconds for a page to load. Therefore, you can lose new visitors, get less traffic, and lose repeat customers.
Your FCP is quite low - it took a lot of time for your images to load and especially your video from Vimeo on the homepage. It is very important to work on the CRO - an increasing percentage of users who perform a desired action on your website. I highly insist to fix this issue- as you are losing a customer. I recommend to use Hotjar app -app for analyzing your webpage, so you can see all the actions that are performed by users on your website.
2. On your hero banner and navigation bar, the text (color) is not readable. I like all of your images. Good job!
3. Your TTI is very slow - it takes such a long time for a page to respond to user interactions (such as clicking).
4. I like your product descriptions, I suggest adding more images of your products.
5. You have very interesting blog - keep it up. Add more articles.
6. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.
7. Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.
Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Your site experience is actually pretty good, consistent. I only have a few observations:
That being said - not all traffic is equal. So there can be a few reasons for no conversions (a) You’re sending the wrong people to your website. OR (b) There are issues with your website experience.
What kind of targeting are you using on FB? Is it sending the kind of ideal prospects you want to your store? I think you should do an audit of that data.
It might be the quality of traffic which is the bottleneck, since you mentioned that it's converting low. Figure out which it is and make changes accordingly - and I think you’ll be on your way to more conversions!
I hope this advice helps out. Hoping for more sales in your store!
Love you store and design. A few suggestions:
1. Maybe try moving your video a bit more up and reducing the size or your hero image
2. Get an email capture tool. Might as well collect emails to send offers and retarget them.
3.Do you only do business in India? Do you think Covid 19 had an impact? I am asking because your prices are RS! Hope this help!
AdRoll is currently offering a 90 day free trial for our growth plan. Check us out: https://www.adroll.com/pricing
I think your store looks great, your page is designed in detail and aesthetically. I was able to understand the value your brand would like to deliver and also get to know more on the products through product description and review.
A suggestion that might help in increasing the sales of your brand is the sense of urgency. By using urgency, you can make your visitors feel like they are missing out unless they order immediately. The 'Fear of Missing Out' that they experience, will increase your ability to convert them into buyers. One app that can help you with that is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown. It really can make a big difference in getting your customers to buy from you.
Aside from that, I would highly recommend you to start implementing a retargeting campaign. Retargeting campaigns are used to remind customers of the products they are interested in or were put into the cart after they leave the website with various kinds of creatives.
You can start by installing the Ako Retargeting app on Shopify app store. Ako Retargeting is a cost-efficient tool that could help your business increase awareness and conversion. The app helps you get your potential customers back to your website by delivering the most relevant product information to them at the right time, right impression and right cost. You can learn about this Ako Retargeting here.
I hope this will help you boost up your sales, all the best!
I understand your anxiety for getting few sales while so many unique visitors. I took a look at your home page and want to let you know some thoughts on it. May it help for you.
The first and foremost, I noticed that you haven’t put any Call To Action button on your homepage. I think this is an important omission. Call to Action will help you gain customer’s attention, navigate them to other pages on your store (specifically product page)…Some tips for you when setting up Call To Action button:
Additionally, I also have some following comments:
- Your hero banner doesn’t highlight the product. It took me 5s to know what you’re selling. It’s better to let customer know exactly what you’re selling right the time they look at you banner.
- There is some unnecessary space between sections like this:
- Product price is not remarkable. You should also add product reviews from previous customers to gain new customers’ trust and some products that are on sale to catch attention.
- The part of product information is too long. You can put it in another page or use Accordion element to make it shorter.
Hope that these opinions will bring desired result for your business. And this’s a solution for you.
You also take a look at this article about the home page.
Good luck for you!