752 sessions 681 visitors few ad to cart but still no sales anyone can help?

9 0 0

can anyone help me find the issue for my store to get sales?

0 Likes
Hi any chance we can view your store can't seem to do d a link
Many Thanks

Nigel

Shop Personalised Gifts
0 Likes
9 0 0
0 Likes
9 0 0
https://hhelmets.com is my store
0 Likes
Hi thanks for the site details.

I love your products and you site is fab.

viewing as a potential customer I kept getting pop ups which is a little off putting especially on the mobile but I get what you are trying to do

You seem to have plenty of great reviews so you must be selling some products

Is it price? We are based in the UK so have nothing to compare with but saying that the price seems fair I would purchase

Shopping times: maybe this is what is putting customers off they seem a bit long, UK and Europe yeah we expect these times from the USA but i think if i was based in the USA i would expect quicker shipping

Sorry it's not much help but you have a Great site and some fab products maybe someone else more experienced can help

Good luck
Many Thanks

Nigel

Shop Personalised Gifts
0 Likes
9 0 0
Thank you price are lower then my competitors have but the issue can be because i only accept paypall pay? maybe? stripe is not available in romania ?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hi

No PayPal is good they are the most popular we have Stripe and we get about the same usage PayPal and Stripe

Have you tried installing stripe? Have a look at stripe as well
Many Thanks

Nigel

Shop Personalised Gifts
0 Likes
9 0 0
i tryed but and create account on stripe but they respond that they not have suport for romania only if i get adress and account from supported countries
0 Likes
Astronaut
749 46 169

Hi hhelmets,

Your site is great, the products are really different from what I have seen elsewhere.

I have reviewed your website briefly and here are some of my feedbacks that you can implement on the site easily.

1. Reduce the banner size, this adds too much scrolling.
  2. On home page, move the single product section between collection sections.
  3. Add popular product section under collection section.
  4. In the footer, add social media pages links under about us section.
  5. Lots of typos, in footer, replace footer menu to Quick links, COSTUMER SERVICE to Customer Service, Tag line "Free shipping all order + Automatic 25% off for minim 20$ orders !!!" to Free shipping all order + Automatic 25% off for minimum 20$ orders !!!. Make sure you use sentence case everywhere, don't use uppercase.
  6. You have so many reviews, pick few and add testimonial section on home page.
  7. Add add to to cart button in the collection product listing page. https://hhelmets.com/collections/helmets
  8. Add sale page, I can see you have products with discounted price.
  9. Try to split the product images and add high resolution image of each side for better view.
  10. https://hhelmets.com/collections/helmets/products/free-shipping-motorcycle-adult-motocross-off-road-... - You have so many variants and total products are 22, Why don't you split them up, it will increase your inventory and allow people to see all the variants as unique item.
  11. Add an email address, if not a phone number, on the Contact page. It will add an additional level of trust to your store.
  12. I can see that you are using default search for Shopify which is pretty basic considering that it shows empty result page even for simple search queries, for eg. https://hhelmets.com/search?q=armorjacket.  Improving your search experience has shown to improve conversion rates and reduce the bounce rate for your visitors. Try using different search solution such as Sparq which allows advanced filters, typo tolerance and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users. Also its free for upto 100 products. 

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
9 0 0

how to add testimonials I don't have the reviews are imported from aliexpress can you take a look again i change few things 

0 Likes