752 sessions 681 visitors few ad to cart but still no sales anyone can help?

Shopify Partner
1002 59 218

Which theme are you using and try implementing all the feedbacks, especially the typo issue. 

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
9 0 0
i use venture theme
0 Likes
9 0 0
right now i have 3 live view with 3 ad to cart and no purchase
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1002 59 218

Try using this app - https://apps.shopify.com/social-testimonial-slider

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
9 0 0

Hello can you check my store again ? 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1002 59 218

Hi hhelmets,

The store looks much better now, I think you can still make some following changes and see how sales comes in. 

1. Reduce the banner size bit more enough that your collection section starts showing when someone lands on the site. 
  2. Add sales page, I can see you have products on discounted rate.
  3. Please check of the currency conversion is working fine, I opted for Indian currency yet the store was showing prices in $. 
  4. As a favicon, use only the helmet and not the whole logo, its hardly visible otherwise. 
  5. Open all the social media pages in new tab, target="blank" property. Don't let the user leave your site.
  6. Other than this I would suggest you go forward with sparq search free plan, its free upto 100 products. It will not only enhance your visitors search experience for no cost but also help them identify the product instantly.  

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha :)

0 Likes