90% finished, could you give me some suggestion ?

Solved
Highlighted

I've recently finished my dropshipping store, exept adding my first blog and product's descriptions.
could you plz review my store ? I would be glad to hear your opinions .
and because i've ( accidently ! ) started a campaign on google ads, and i've seen viewers are visiting my store but no good result ... so i'm a little bit concerned !
thanks for your help.

Bella Bella Shop

0 Likes

Success.

Trailblazer
166 13 53

Hi there,

First thing I noticed that Facebook icon didn't open

Start posting on Instagram. I believe that was the reason that you just have a title at the bottom of the homepage

And reviews widget doesn't show on the product pages, at least for me.

Other than that it looks very nice

Good luck :)

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease here.
1 Like

Success.

Shopify Partner
482 46 236

Hi BellaBella_it,

General
  • The favicon: Your store doesn't have a favicon at the moment. A favicon is a small square image or logo that appears on the browser tabs, as well as on browser pages that list web addresses, such as the bookmarks page. It helps strengthen your brand and to add a polished look to your website. Here's how you can add a favicon to your store.
  • There is no email, phone number, or address revealed.
Homepage
  • In the footer section, you need to check your capitalize style.
Product
  • You are going to need to write persuasive product descriptions for each product.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
1 Like

@Teem wrote:

Hi there,

First thing I noticed that Facebook icon didn't open

Start posting on Instagram. I believe that was the reason that you just have a title at the bottom of the homepage

And reviews widget doesn't show on the product pages, at least for me.

Other than that it looks very nice

Good luck :)

Hi Teem, 

you are right, actually for instagram and facebook, I'm having troubles with instagram shopping tags and business account and that's why i'm waiting to resolve these problems first and then start on posting .
and yes , unfortunately i'm struggling with reviews widget, I hope that I could resolve that soon.

thanks for your suggestions and nice opinions.

0 Likes

@fnLabs wrote:

Hi BellaBella_it,

General
  • The favicon: Your store doesn't have a favicon at the moment. A favicon is a small square image or logo that appears on the browser tabs, as well as on browser pages that list web addresses, such as the bookmarks page. It helps strengthen your brand and to add a polished look to your website. Here's how you can add a favicon to your store.
  • There is no email, phone number, or address revealed.
Homepage
  • In the footer section, you need to check your capitalize style.
Product
  • You are going to need to write persuasive product descriptions for each product.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

Hi FnLabs; 

about the favicon, I didn't know about them, good to know, i'm looking forward to do that.

for contact information, Do you mean moreover contact Us section ?

for the footer section actually I did not understand what exactly did you mean.

for the product description , yes I should think about it as soon as I could.

thanks a lot for helping me.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
482 46 236

Hi,

In the contact us page, i recommend to add an email and phone number. It helps to increase the customers trust. I saw you write your email address in the footer but needs in the contact us page.

In the footer section, be consistent your links. For example
Privacy policy -> Privacy Policy
TERMS OF SERVICE -> Terms of Sevice
delivery and return -> Delivery and Return

I hope it helps :)

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
1 Like

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as your logo is getting covered up right now

2. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some are shot in a studio vs outdoor right now. This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

2. Build out a better related product section to help increase your average order value

3. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like

@DuaneBrown wrote:

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as your logo is getting covered up right now

2. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some are shot in a studio vs outdoor right now. This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

2. Build out a better related product section to help increase your average order value

3. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

Hi there.
thanks for your help, I will look forward to apply them in my store.
hope it would get better :)

0 Likes