A SECOND PAIR OF EYES! - Feedback on My Store Please!

Highlighted
2 0 0

I would really appreciate a second pair of eyes to give my feedback on my store.

I'm slowly putting it together so it's definetly still a work in process but let me know what you think.

www.scratchyouradventures.com

Please and thank you,

Will

0 Likes
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
2890 211 471

Hi Will, 

Nick here from Shopify. 

Great work on your store so far. It looks really good and you can see you've put a lot of work in and are ready to take it to the next level. There are a few things which you could work on more now and add to get there, let's take a look at what they are below:

• I saw you have an Instagram account set up which is awesome. But to leverage and use it to build an audience and build your brand further. There is a lot of scope to use Instagram to your advantage with what you are selling also. Organic Instagram engagement is a very effective marketing technique which can be applied to do this. A top Shopify Expert recently did a podcast with a successful Shopify store owner going into detail on how they did this. You can listen to it here
  • The addition of a webpage with your store policies and a shipping page would be super helpful and add a lot of trust to your visitors. Shopify has a very helpful guide on this which you can see here. Adding some trust seal badges is also something worth considering. You can see Shopify's guide on this here and a free app which can help you with this called Free Trust Badge
  • Just to make sure you have your Google Analytics set up to be able to keep track of store visitors and what's working for you and what's not. This can help you plan for the future with certain products and ideas. 

Hope these help. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes