A Sincere Request for Feedback on My Store

marctubelleja
1 0 0

Hi everyone!

First of all, thank you for taking the time to read this message. I sincerely appreciate it

My first-ever online store is already live. So, I've been wondering what you could further suggest for my store.
The link to my store is found below:

AOV Bestsellers - www.aovbestsellers.com

I
 look forward to your honest feedback. Thank you

Sincerely,
Marc

0 Likes

Dear @marctubelleja 

Congratulations on your store!

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Improve your store speed for mobile

aovspeed.png

• At header:

aovheader.png

• Improve On page SEO
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2991 172 552

Hello @marctubelleja, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors.

- Setup product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.

You should add a loyalty rewards program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, on first purchase, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty rewards program with web push notification, review, email marketing, and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term. 

- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

Overall, your store looks good! Maximize customer engagement in your store to drive more conversions. Add essential customer engagement tools in your store. 

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
Ali-92
Trailblazer
130 9 47

Hi @marctubelleja 

A very good job on the layout of the store. I would like to give following suggestions for improvement and conversions:

* Your homepage banner should clearly reflect your core offering. It should clearly communicate the customer value. The banner carries the first impression so make sure you make a more effective use of it in terms of target market message.

Ali-92_0-1618571005649.png

* Include a short marketing video in the homepage. A short video depicting your core offerings and the differential value.

* Currently, I didn't see any cart recovery mechanism on your store. You can add Abandoned Cart Recovery email app by Care Cart. This will allow you to intelligently collect the potential users email ids right when they add the product into the cart. You can then retarget those users through email campaigns with discounts, web push notifications, and cart reminders.

* Integrate an exit intent popup into your store. This will help in reducing your store's bounce rate. You can try integrating Wheelify App by Care Cart. This will allow you to gamify your store and it will trigger during the exit intent to enable to user to play a simple spin a sale game and earn discount codes.

* Lastly, do integrate social proof mechanism on the store i.e. show up recent sales notifications to the potential audience.

Hope this helps 

Shopify Marketing Solutions: https://apps.shopify.com/partners/care-cart
0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
762 95 247

Hey @marctubelleja,

Congratulations on launching your store! I want you to succeed so I am going to give you my honest feedback here. 

You are offering a wide range of products on your website, you have things for babies and toddlers, pets, beauty, tech and more. I think the mistake people make in selling so many products is that they assume they will appeal to everyone, but unfortunately it has the opposite effect. After weeks and months of plenty of traffic but no sales, store owners are left discouraged and frustrated. Definitely don't want that for you so please watch this video, we released it yesterday and I go more in depth about this and how to fix it:

You can expand your sales channels and promote your dropshipping products on Google Shopping using the AllFetch Google Shopping Feed app (it's free). It allows you to easily syncing your products from your Shopify store to the Google Merchant Center.

I'd like to help you with your store more so I'd invite you to join a free training we have coming up. We are going to go over why stores get high traffic with no sales, spending on Ads with no return and visitors abandoning cart. We will help you develop a profitable ad strategy and learn how to generate free traffic, transform your Shopify store into a professional. trustworthy store that customers want to shop at and help you find winning products that people can’t wait to buy. Our free private Facebook training is happening on April 26 – 30, we will be going live every day at 1:00PM (EST). You can sign up here. Really hope you join us!

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

0 Likes