A feedback is much appreciated - zero sales with decent traffic

wooh
3 0 0

Hello all,

I have some issues with the visitors and sales. 90%+ visitors are visiting only the front page and not clicking any products or links. From 300 clicks I am lucky if I get 2-3 clicks on products. Any suggestions on how to improve are welcome. Web site: www.wooh.ee

From 1000 visitors i am getting 1 order if I am lucky, considering the prices are pretty low, that's kind of strange. 

Screenshot 2021-07-21 at 12.47.46.png

0 Likes
Ireoluwa
Excursionist
94 3 6

Hello Wooh,

Welcome to the community

About your store not getting sales when with massive traffic and I have  got a recommendation for you that can help with that if you dont mind

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1002 137 328

Hey @wooh,

When you get high traffic and no sales it either means you are getting the wrong kind of traffic (not your target audience) or there is something within your store that is turning people away (product prices, shipping time, shipping cost, a site error etc.).  I've taken a look through your store, hopefully my feedback will provide some insight as to what is going on.

wooh-01.png

Because you are loosing a lot of people on the homepage, I'd like to touch on that first. Sweets and snack shops tend to do well if they sell items that are unavailable in local grocery stores/gas station shops. A homepage stocked with rare snacks that a person hasn't seen before will keep them on your website and entice them to browse. Now, depending on who your target audience is and where they live, perhaps some of these items are uncommon, however, I can say for Canada and the USA, most of these products are things are common.

PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS
I’d recommend working on your product descriptions. There are things you can add in and change in order to increase conversions. We did a video all about this which you can watch here:

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION TABS
To condense your product descriptions, you might consider adding tabs. In this video we show you how to do that (no coding!):

TERMS AND CONDITIONS
I don't recommend making it a requirement to accept terms and conditions before checking out, it's adding an unnecessary barrier at checkout.

SHIPPING
You need to add in an estimated shipping time at checkout. For some people, shipping time can be a deal breaker so they won’t proceed with their purchase without that information. 

wooh-02.png

MARKETING
You are on the right track with your TikTok account, well done! For your niche, the sweets packing videos seem to trend well, so do ASMR eating videos. I'd look at other sweet shops for inspiration. As for the platforms, right now I personally suggest TikTok & YouTube. You are going to grow way faster on TikTok right now than you could on IG Reels or Facebook.
It has the potential to be a double fold success for you because not only can you earn on the platforms themselves (ie. with YouTube you can get adsense, add affiliate links and do brand deals) but also you are driving traffic to your store and selling there as well. A good example of this in action is the Detail Geek. He has a service based vehicle detailing business and creates YouTube videos of himself detailing vehicles. He will mention products he is using and drive traffic to his online store AND he also earns adsense money by allowing YouTube to place ads in his videos.
I think this could be great for you, hope you give it a go!

I will leave it at that for now but if you would like to talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where we take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. If you would like to book a session, you can do so here: https://calendly.com/ecomgeeks/1-1-session

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes
KitKat
Tourist
7 0 0

Your logo is really impressive! I really like your website as a whole it looks so cool

Initial impressions for change on your homepage (as if I were changing mine):
-add buttons to the banner images, the customer may not know that they can click the image, a simple "buy now" button will help a lot! The customer has clicked through, give them the next instruction.

-replace 'new products' with something a bit more easy to follow, such as 'Best selling' it gives you a little more credit, as if to say "people are buying from us"

-change the 'buy from us' to something a little more triggering, such as 'things you may like' or 'buy now'  (unsure if translator changed original wording)

-change your Instagram to have more UGC (user generated content), it seems to just be product images (which causes more noise on your homepage)

-make logo smaller, about 25% of the current size

-replace 'popular products' with collection images, e.g chocolate, candies, cereal etc, even though you have the menu clearly at the top, the customer will read the website like a page and continue to move downwards progressively. and confusion = leaving

-all product sizes seem to be drastically different, it almost breaks up the page too much. 
e.g : before

SharedScreenshot.jpg

and after:

SharedScreenshot2.png obviously the colours don't look quite right, but it gives you an idea of what i mean, looks a little more cohesive 

You mention that you have had 0 sales.. have you gone through the checkout process yourself to ensure that customers can actually complete a purchase? if may be that they just can't actually complete a purchase.

I would change 'brands' position and wording, i'd put it higher on the page and rename it "shop by brand" with link throughs to collections of just that brand

I think the website looks pretty professional as a whole and I can tell you've put lots of time into it! good stuff! good luck!

Hope something I wrote is of help to you

0 Likes

Hi @wooh 

I would like to suggest few improvements for your store which helps in increase traffic and to make traffic to conversion.

In product page add Wishlist and Buy now.
Wishlist for later icon is usually displayed on product lists, product pages, cart and in account details to help browsers save products for buying later.

Buy Button is basically a shortcut to buy one of your products. Customers don’t need to go to a separate page to finalize their order.

1. Reduces checkout time

2. Increases the conversions on your site

3. Almost doubles the number of orders

4. Improves User Experience

Recently viewed products important in product page try to add . Add above footer section of product page.

In home page add privacy policy and blog
Untitled.png

To increase customers and repeat purchasing try to add rewards to your site.
A customer reward program is a customer retention strategy that motivates customers to continue buying from your store instead of competitors.
Here are benefits of a reward program
-> Improves customer retention
-> Increases customer lifetime value and repeat business
->Boosts revenue
You can provide rewards for Registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more.

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2810 176 472

Dear @wooh 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Improve store speed for mobile

woeespeed.png

• Do ON PAGE SEO
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action

woocta.png

• Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Add Trust Badge and Highlight your USP
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Product page layout needs to improve

• Do remarketing ads for website traffic landing page should be product page
  • Boost your sale with this App:

Voila Shopify app  adds a highly efficient cart feature proven to reduce cart abandonment and boost sales. (Show multiple Discount coupon code on cart page )
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 214 669

Hey @woohThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. We are happy to help more than 100k+ Shopify merchants and would love to provide a solution to your questions:

- Add a separate page of shipping, returns & refund policy. 

- Add multiple product images on the product page. 

- Add the ‘buy now’ button- it lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process.

AiTrillion_0-1626950984143.png

- Add an announcement bar with a call to action button on it to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on & make them take action from it.

Setup product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.

Enable Social media conversion techniques on the store for better conversions.

- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor an exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale.

Customer engagement in eCommerce is paramount to success and must be a constant priority for your company. If you want better retention and more conversions, you should invest in engaging your customers.

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes