A lot link clicks and visitors BUT NO SALES

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 0
Hi , I have a little problem with my store , a lot abandoned carts , around 1.200 visitor in 7 days and only one sale , can you guys take a look in my store and give me a honestly feedback what I need to improve : www.plugsus.com . Thank you
0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Partner
219 15 54

Hi @Plugsus ,

Congratulations on your new store. I've taken a look at your store. I've some suggestions for improvement.  

1. Add Home button at the starting of the main menu.

2. Add About Us page which is a reflection of the purpose and personality of the business.

3. In the footer, the alignment of Contact Us link is looking off. Please add it to the list of other links like Privacy Policy.

4. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.

5. Add the address or email to Contact Us page.

6. In the product page, https://plugsus.com/collections/office-chair/products/adjustable-ergonomic-lift-mesh-swivel-computer... the section below Add to Cart is looking messy. 

screencapture-plugsus-collections-office-chair-products-adjustable-ergonomic-lift-mesh-swivel-computer-chair-office-chair-armchair-office-furniture-hw58675-2020-04-09-03_50_10.png

7. Add favicon to your store which is a small square image/logo that appears next to a web address. Favicon helps to strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website.

8. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.

9. Use the same font for the whole website. 

10. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.

I also did a flare check on your site. You have 42 results indexed by Google. But your website has 61+ pages. Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). To appear in search results though, Google has to first find your website content. Doing SEO once is virtually useless. To get in front, and stay in front needs regular feeds to Google and Bing. We created flare to deliver search engine feeds on a regular basis without taking your time. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. Plus! only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.

Hope this was helpful!

Jeena

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Partner
1755 111 382

Hey Plugsus,

After going through your site, I conclude that though it looks good, but still, there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate, and your overall sales. Look into the following missing elements:

• Include "prompt CTA buttons" like (Shop now OR Buy now) to the "hero banner" of your store that syncs well with your store theme & branding.
  • The "search landing page" is disabled in your case ie it does not redirect to "/search" when the "enter key" is pressed while placing the cursor on the search bar.
  • "Featured items" tend to enhance show "site peculiarity".
  • "Contact Us" should be located below the "Terms of Service" in the footer social links.
  • All "footer links" should be placed to the left, while the "newsletter" to the right as well.
  • The addition of the "Instagram gallery" helps to boost overall brand promotion.
  • Testimonials are proof of winning the customer's faith and trust.
  •  You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Wish the cart abandonment rate lowers bringing you a lot of sales.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Partner
1053 53 157

Hey @Plugsus, Here are some suggestion which will help you to reduce the abandoned cart rate and increase the conversion rate.

You should start notifying your customers when they abandoned your cart. This can be done in many ways. You can send them an abandoned cart push notification or an abandoned cart email. This will reduce your cart abandonment. Not only this you can also start rewarding your customers with loyalty points when they come back to recover the abandoned cart.

For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale.

Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not on your store and bring back the losing customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

If you would like to implement all of these in your Shopify store you can install AiTrillion.com. I am sure you will find it useful. It is a fully integrated and all in one Shopify app. Also, you can track the real-time activity of each and every customer on your store with the help of customer timeline feature that shows when did customers sign up, when did they redeem the loyalty points, when the customer was last active so that you can target them accordingly to get conversions. 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

@Plugsus ,

You need to check the google analytic to closely watch the behaviour of your users. Would like to tell  few things due to which it normally happens. 

I would suggest to check your check out process. Is there any hurdles? I would recommend  to make the checkout process as simple as possible for your shoppers.

Also work on to build customer trust, add some trust signals. Trust Signals build customers trust and help users to feel more secure in their buying decision. 

Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.

Website speed: You need to work on your website performance’s speed as I am seeing it is very low 43%. It should be 65 to 70. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversion.

plug.png

Create a sense of urgency: Creating a sense of urgency helps increase sales when used in moderation. Take a look at your sales funnel and see where you lose the most leads. Making people feel as if they’re about to lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.

Call of Action Placement: You need a strong call to action to gain people’s attention and to convince them to act. Try to use good CTA to increase conversion and sales.

Ads: If you want to increase sales I would recommend to start off Facebook or Google Shopping ads. It becomes easier to get conversion faster and grow your business with the help of Ads.

I hope you like my feedback. Thank you!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
1 Like
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
206 25 38

Hi there,

Hyde here from Shopify.

You've done a great job so far, but I do have a few suggestions:

You may wish to consider an "About Us" page for your store to encourage trust from your customers. Here's what an About Us page should contain and here's how to create one!

You should also consider creating a blog that discusses matters related to your brand. Create a blog, and keep your customers regularly updated with relevant, on-brand posts. Here's how to create a successful blog for your business, and there's a list of other marketing strategies here too.

I hope this helps.

All the best, Hyde

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted

This shopify app places an icon popup for a product throughout the store pages, it should make it faster for customers to make a purchase.

https://apps.shopify.com/highlight-featured-product

Sam H
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thank you for your advice , i already insert my about us and looks good . 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
219 15 54

@Plugsus ,

Thank you for accepting the solution. Wish you the best with your awesome site :)

Jeena

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
0 Likes