A lot of traffic and adds to cart, but no sales!

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello everyone,

I recently launched my online store of handmade custom printed activewear. I've been having lots of traffic from organic, direct, FB Das, Instagram Ads, etc. and average of 50 a day (launched a month ago). About 2-3% of visitors have added to cart. Average time spend on site, about 1 to 2 min. Average pages visited: 2. BUT NO SALES!!!

We have been running following ads continuously:

All set to conversions and event triggering: Add To Cart

1- FB and IG ads to website visitors last 28 days (excluding collections and product visitors), goal = Brand Awareness with unique creative to build trust and get to know our brand

2- FB and IG ads to website visitors last 3 days (excluding collections and product visitors) goal = Brand Awareness with unique creative to build trust and get to know our brand

3- FB and IG ads to collection/product visitors last 14 and last 3 days. goal = retargeting visitors who have show interest in our products. unique creatives, single images

4- FB and IG ads to Add to Cart visitors last 14 and last 3 days. goal = get them to make a purchase. unique creative with Intro card and product carousel, including discounts, free shipping, etc.

here some examples of the Ads images:

HIG Activewear mission statement.pngimage of fit youg woman workoutin kaleidos leggings.pngYOGA MEDITATION BY THE SEA 20% OFF.pngthree athletic women running thorugh park in printed leggings.png

Would anyone take a look a my store, FB and IG pages to see if there is anything really wrong or that needs urgent improvement?

Strename: HIG Activewear

Site: www.higactivewear.com

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
10 0 0

Hey,

I don't have much experience in ecom so I'm just replying as a fairly experienced buyer (ha!),

I'd say the first think I noticed is the low res in some of the photos, especially the banner on the front page.

Also, $60 is quite high for a brand where the website shows no social proof, and I'm a cold lead. The designs are unique but they also look like they won't be of a quality I would pay $60 for. I've bought Tommy Hilfiger leggings for about £15-£20 and Calvin Klein goes down to about that price also. 

The ads themselves seem quite professional, but the website doesn't quite match them. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
10 0 0

I've just had another at the site. I get the price point now because of the eco-friendly, ethical advantages, but there are still inconsistencies throughout the site - there's a typo in the video ("strength") and the About Us page as well has the same issue with low-res images. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thank you for you feedback. Duly noted and working on the page to match the high quality image of the Ads.

0 Likes