A lot of traffic but no conversions yet.

Highlighted
3 0 0
Hi all, new to the Shopify ecommerce selling community. So I started a store called eazypods.com selling my wireless headphones, have done a tone of research and watched countless videos, I felt confident in how the store looked. Now I started my FB AD campaign about 2 days ago. And since have been getting a lot of visitors. Around 300 sessions a day for the past 2 days. But no sales yet. A few abandoned carts and added to check out but no sales. Any help in what I might be doing wrong? Thank you!
0 Likes

Hi @Carlosfermin,

I've just had a look at your website. I'm getting quite a few popups/distractions as soon as I land on the site. I would drop these, or have them appear further into the browsing process. I would be keen to ensure that your Facebook Ads are highly targeted. My preference would actually be to start with Google Ads, as the intent to purchase tends to be higher there (e.g. someone searching to "buy wireless headphones" is the type of targeted traffic you want).

For me, currently, the website isn't doing a lot to explain or sell the products you are offering. I see "affordable luxury" on the homepage, and that really doesn't mean anything. What is the product? What are the benefits? Why should I buy it instead of something from your competition?

Hope that helps - Gareth 

Gareth K Thomas | Clarified.
- I will make your website work.
- Conversion optimisation, usability testing, analytics.

If my response was helpful, please click the like button below.
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
452 19 52

Hey @Carlosfermin 

The store looks great. If you are having a good amount of visitors but no sales yet, I would suggest you to make your store more interactive. You should make your store more engaging and interactive which will help you to engage the traffic that you are getting on your store. If your store is engaging then it will help you to convert the traffic into prospective or paying customers. 

To resolve the abandoned cart issue. You should start notifying your customers when they abandoned your cart. This can be done in many ways. You can send them an abandoned cart push notification or an abandoned cart email. This will reduce your cart abandonment. Not only this you can also start rewarding your customers with loyalty points when they come back to recover the abandoned cart.

For more advice on how you can make your store engaging and increase the conversion rate. Feel free to ask. 

Want to maximize your engagement and sales?
Visit AiTrillion.com
0 Likes