A lot of traffic but no sales

Evoletics
Tourist
3 0 2

Hello everybody,

So i have started my webshop since a couple of weeks. i have been reading a lot on the community so that i do things before i start asking questions.

For the moment i have a lot of traffic, over 100 a day, for starting i think thats good. Traffic keeps growing but i have no sales. 

i'm making changes from the data i get, so i see that i have a lot of people from turkey who comes to my store so i added language Turkisch. I also added different currency's because the united states comes to my shop a lot as well. so i'm anticipating on the data i receive from my ads, analyses etc..

I'm playing smart with my ads by not pumping all the money in one place but just by trying some things and then i will see what works the best and then i can put the main focus on that.

I already edites my whole shop after reading in the community about people who had no sales as wel, now i'm taking care of my product descriptions and SEO's. ( this is still a work in progress)

So i'm really putting my time in the shop, off course or else it won't work, but i could use some more advice or maybe things i could change.

I see positive changes in the analyses like : more visitors, people spend more time on my shop than before 0,50 sec average instead of 0.14 sec, first i had 75% of people who left after seeing one page and now i'm around 50%. 

So all of this proves me that i'm on the right way and the changes i make are the right ones. But i'm still worried about no sales at all. off course i know i have to be patient and i'm building some social media platforms like facebook and instagram to get more traffic but also to look more trustwhorthy.

All advice is welcome and i can live with harsh advice.

This is my webshop: www.evoleticsshop.com and yes its a over saturated market i know, but its a project that will become more than what is is now but i have to start somewhere of course.

Feel free to give feedback or critics.

oh and don't hold yourself back to buy something (joke)

Regards

Evoletics

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2427 141 439

Hello @Evoletics, I hope you are doing well! here is the feedback:

- Add a favicon.

- Display slider reviews on the homepage.

You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can a add web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. When they sign up, automatically welcome email and thank you email is sent. This helps you to retarget your customers according to their buying behavior and browsing behavior & helps you to automate your store and eliminate lots of manual work.

- Add a countdown timer to create curiosity among customers.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Evoletics
Tourist
3 0 2

Thank you for the reply.

I added favicon

starting with my reviews and i won't use an app what imports. i want my reviews from my real customer. yes its the hard way but i think its the fair way to earn your own reviews.

And for the rest, i'm starting so i will not start paying thousands of apps. I want to manage the store that visitors star being customers and then i can see what to do with apps.

At the moment i have 100-150 visitors a day. but still no sales. I can use some feedback.

I will start doing giveaways on social media platforms i think thats a great idea to pu the shop out there.

Regards

Evoletics

0 Likes
MarkRoss
Tourist
56 5 14

Hi,

You said you have over 100 visitors thats great!

I take a look at your website and I recommend to make some changes and updates.

Your logo can be placed in the left side of the NavBar

I think you saw that Turkey are coming to your website so you made upgrades to make the website better for customer 

I was in your situation and a friend told me about automated personalization. I google it and found Twik.io

It boost my sales and start to make changes on my website for different type of clients

I think you should try it out and start make personalization on your website

Evoletics
Tourist
3 0 2

Thank you for your answer, i will definitly give it a try.

Will try to put the logo left of the navbar as well

MarkRoss
Tourist
56 5 14

great

If you want help Im available via email mark.rosseng@gmail.com

I will help you more and give you more tips when you will continue as a friend help each other 

you can also leave your email here so I will contact with you 

keep me updated 

0 Likes