A lot of traffic few sales i'm scared ;(

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

lot of traffic few sales i'm scared
In October I started my shop, the idea in general is to promote and sell a candle kit, advertising is designed to be personalized based on the profession of each person, that is to say "aromatherapy for doctors, for dentists (in fact I still think it is a good idea) etc etc, so far it has not given me results in sales but if in traffic, in fact according to the statistics I am within 12% of the stores with more visits that opened on the same dates.
Now I am waiting for your opinion, and hopefully some of you help me to understand what I am missing, so I hope your comments that can be from the product, packaging design or web any comment will be of great help to me

Thank you for letting me know your comments, which will be well received.
thanks
candlesmarkets.com

perfccd) (1).jpg

0 Likes
Highlighted

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels / sliders have been proven to lower conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

2. I would clean up the design of your homepage and feature less product. Make the product you do show the star of the show

3. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. Candle Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. Remove "HURRY! ONLY 32 LEFT IN STOCK." as it looks tacky and does not make your store look professional. Plus it is a distraction from your Buy Button, which is what people should be focused on

2. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0
Thank you so much .
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Sergiomiramonte !

• Firstly, i have to say your store look quite modern and clean, i like that ! But there is still room for improvement :
  • Hero image / Slider is the part is the part that gets the most attention of homepage and i think you aren't taking advantage of it. Creating some sale campaign / product and create a banner / slider with dynamic headline + CTA, to notify customer will be one of the most effective way to increase your conversion rate
  • Invest more content ( image/ Story / video) to About us page to show who you are, what is your competitive advantage and why customer need to choose you
  • The same advice to your product page, add more block content describe your product features through image / video / icon will be the good way to make customer have more interest with your product
  • Add "Related product" section to your product page as the way to cross sale

Hope you find them useful. Best of luck to your business !

- Tips to optimize website loadspeed: academy.pagefly.io/how-to-speed-up-website

- Do you need to customize your landing page, product page, blog, coming soon, FAQ, about us pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
1 Like
Tourist
5 0 0

Thanks your contribution will definitely help me, I will make some changes and I hope it works for me

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
38 2 10

Hi @Sergiomiramonte 

First, let me say, that it is obvious that you have paid great attention to detail and your store looks polished. I see that your visitors can easily find information on shipping costs, return policy and contact information, the store looks great on mobile devices and the photos of your products are clear, professionally-taken and can be zoomed in. Great job! 

Some things you could consider trying:

1. Use the psychology of free stuff to generate a potential customers pool. Giveaway something free. Ask them to sign up for your email newsletter, so to send them for example something free along with their first order.

2. Reach out to customers with abandoned carts, as they are potential customers of yours.

• Use one of the apps available in the Shopify app store to send them browser notifications, what’s up messages or email reminders about their abandoned carts.
  • Or send them a short survey to determine the level of satisfaction with your store and the reasons for not completing their purchase. You might find out abandonment reasons that you can rapidly help with (e.g. a client is worried about the return policy) and others that need your attention and action.

3. Always follow-up with your existing customers, after they've placed an order. Their feedback will help you with optimizing the customer experience and thus with possibly growing your customers base.

• Ask them what they think about your store by sending them a customer satisfaction survey after their recent experience with your store: NPS is one of the most commonly used, tried and tested metrics for customer satisfaction.
  • Value for existing customers: Show your customers that you value their opinion and get to know your strengths and weaknesses. You can also increase your retention rates, and thus your sales, by giving the participants for example a discount code for their next purchase at the "Thank you page" of the survey.
  • Value for potential customers: You can display results and comments from your satisfied customers on your website -in the form of testimonials- to showcase your happy customers and build trust with potential customers.
  • There are various apps available in the Shopify app store for surveying your customers, and we would be happy if you also tried our newly-added app, AskBeat, for emailing NPS surveys to your Shopify store customers.

Wish you all the best with your store!

Best regards...

AskBeat - Easy Feedback NPS Surveys
Post-Purchase feedback & Abandoned Checkout email surveys
Install our App: https://apps.shopify.com/askbeat-nps-feedback
View FAQ: https://askbeat.com/faq
Visit our Blog: https://askbeat.com/blog
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
277 13 53

Hi,  

I have gone through your site. Though it looks good, there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.

Logo & Favicon :

Logo & Favicon -- Your logo should highlight your brand name. Add a favourite icon so users can locate your webpage easily.

HEADER & FOOTER :

1. Header -- Have a sticky header and a clear smart search bar to help users locate the products they're looking for.Also a slide out cart, a cart icon with item calculator must have features. Login icon must be there for buyer account creation before purchasing.
  2. Footer -- Optimize your footer with more professional and functional look and also highlight your newsletter sign up so people who follow your brand will receive more updates about promotions and sales. There are legal policy pages which are missing in the footer that must be included for authenticity and security purpose

HOMEPAGE :

A lot can be done to your homepage to make it more informative & attractive.

1. Banners & Branding -- Add hero banner with prompt CTA buttons that syncs well with your store theme & branding. This banner should include info like free shipping, offers/deals like 50% off, etc
  2. Color, Font & Branding -- Over All Text, Font , Paragraph , Alignment , Spacing , Padding etc should be more elegant so that your store looks well-organized, neat and visually appealing. Maintain the same or similar colors and fonts throughout your store to keep your  branding intact 
  3. Featured Collection -- Add all the top featured collection on the homepage so users know the type of products you're selling on your store.
  4. Featured / Bestseller products -- Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store                                     
  5. Testimonials -- They add to the trust factor as when customers see what other buyers have to say about your products, it makes them more sure about your brand.
  6. Highlight your USP -- What's unique about your brand that none of the other Shopify merchants have? This needs to be highlighted in your store presentation, features & more.
  7. Trust Badge on Home Page -- This is important as this helps to build trust and assures your customers that your brand is authentic

COLLECTION PAGE :

Your customer views this page to have an in-depth view of the products and services you offer.

1. Banner adding on Collection page -- Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners
  2. Product filter for easy navigation -- Categorize & filter products by their size, color or type so users find product to product navigation easy.
  3. Product Label -- Product labels like % off, ‘New Arrival’, ‘Sold Out’ must be there must be there for the ease of the buyer
  4. Product Showcasing -- Clear product title and description , high quality images , reviews , related products , color swatch function, grey effect for sold out products , product labels . All these features make your store much more convenient, authentic, easy to use and user friendly.
    Example of Good Collection Page

PRODUCT PAGE :

1. Features like custom swatches, product zoom in, product reviews, unique product titles/descriptions and  cart drawer that will make your product page more interactive and user-friendly.
  2. You Can Add Sticky Add to cart / Buy Now Bar on Your Product Page : Demo Example

This floating bar on the product page makes it impossible for your customers to miss checkout with the always visible Sticky Add to Cart Bar. Here the user can quickly select the variants, sizes and quantities for their order and checkout directly. You can use this app Cart2Sale ‑ Sales Booster
    Example of Good Product Page

CART PAGE :

1. Sticky Buy now or add to cart button ,Sticky cart -- A Sticky Cart feature or sticky checkout bar reduces cart abandonment and engages the customer in your store.
  2. Functionality Of Cart Page -- Discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.  for personalizing your customer's shopping experience on the cart page. You to try our all-in-one app, Cart2Sale ‑ Sales Booster

Example of Good Cart Page

INTEGRATIONS :

1. Social Media Link -- Include links to your Facebook, Twitter and Instagram or any other social media business pages.
  2. Proper integration of Google Analytics, Facebook store, Instagram store, google search console -- These features will help you track and analyze how customers interact with your store.
  3. Proper setup shipping, taxes -- Set up shipping and taxes options for different areas/countries or for particular products.
  4. Google shopping -- Let your users easily discover & buy your products with Google smart shopping marketing campaigns.

App Integration :

Try This App - Cart2Sale ‑ Sales Booster .
11-in-1 App to Maximize your Sales and Conversion

1. Sticky Add to Cart Bar and Buy Now Button
  2. Sticky Checkout Bar
  3. Sticky Cart Icon
  4. Quick Buy Button
  5. Free Shipping Bar
  6. I Agree to the Terms and Conditions Checkbox
  7. Gift Wrapping
  8. Delivery Date Picker
  9. How Did You Know About Us
  10. Additional Cart Notes
  11. Trust Badges

Please check our fully functional Demo Store

Hope these suggestions are useful for you. Wish you many more sales in the future. If you have any queries, do let me know here.

Good luck!

Sudipta 
MS Web Designer | Task4Store
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1000+ Happy Clients

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

0 Likes