A new store

Highlighted
6 0 0
Hi, i would like some feedback on my store gymknock.com . Recently finished it with products from china and my own original products. Would love to see some sudgestions about any aspect of the site or even instagram.

Thank you in advance,
Gymknock.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @gymknock 

I would like to provide some recommendations for your store. By the way, I love your products. 

DESIGN

1, The banner

- You can consider putting a call to action button on the banner to increase the conversion rate.

2, Space

- I see the space between the View all button and the products in a collection needs to be reviewed and fixed. You need to decrease this space to 10-30px. 

- The space between the View all button and the heading of another section needs to be increased to 45-85px.

3, Blog Posts

- If you have only one blog post currently, you should align it as the center, you shouldn't leave the blank GYMKNOCK Fitness 2020-03-26 08-36-10.png

4, Add more content and pages

- I recommend you should add a Testimonial section to show product reviews.

- You can consider putting an About us page to introduce your store. 

PAGE SPEED

- The page speed of your store on the Desktop device is good but you should notice the page speed on Mobile device. You should optimize the images of your store such as

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0246/0650/7089/files/SPRING_SALE_3eebfe9a-fbfa-4932-b754-7773bdda7...

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0246/0650/7089/products/product-image-889079576_180x.jpg?v=1585087...

https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.gymknock.com%2F&tab=mo...

Here is the article which indicates specifically the page speed and how to have a faster loading time of the store. I hope it can help you in some ways. 

I hope some recommendations will help you. Feel free to let me know if you have any concern or questions.

Kind regards. 

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Use the Christmas template to skyrocket your sales.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

Hey Gymknock,

"A very good start", but you still have a long way ahead to reach the pillar of success. Apart from the above-mentioned points, you need to pay attention to the below-mentioned tips as well to make your store perform well:

1. "Twitter can be a great traffic source for your e-commerce marketing funnel". It allows you to target users that follow certain usernames. hence, the addition of both Twitter and Linked In to the footer social links would benefit customer connectivity.
  2. "The search landing page is disabled" ie it does not redirect to "/search", when the enter key is pressed, while placing the cursor on the search bar.
  3. Want better customer engagement and a lot of sales as well! highlighting "free shipping and discount coupon offers" using a bold unique header template is the first thing to do.
  4. Only a "single newsletter" is desirable in the "site footer" instead of "multiple newsletters".
  5. The addition of "Shoppay and Gpay" to the alternate payment methods would help in offering a different option to the customers to pay according to their requirements.
  6. "Trust Badges" are the true symbols of "Site legitimacy".
  7. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  8. Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  9. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Best of luck for the coming time!

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1493 75 254

Hey @gymknock, Your store looks professional. Here is the feedback:-

The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it - 

And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

- Display testimonials on the homepage.

- For getting more sales and revenue you need to focus more on customer engagement You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like visiting your store, signing up, follow or share on social media, allowing for push notifications, reviews and many more. This will entice your customers and help you to get more email subscribers, push subscribers, collect more reviews. They will come again on your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points which will double the sales and retention.

- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not on your store and bring back the losing customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

- You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

If you would like to know how to implement this on your Shopify store, feel free to ask.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @gymknock ,

I just had a look at your website. Good work! below are some of my thoughts:

Sticky Header:  To give a better navigation experience to the user you can create sticky header. Sticky header is something that remains fixed to the top of the website, and are visible even when you scroll down. Also, reduce the header height, it should be less.

Social Login: Implement social login. It is a single sign-on for end users. By using this user can sign in on website instead of creating a new account. This simplifies registrations and logins for end users.

Use Videos To Engage Your Audience: It's worth to add brand video, or short clip on the features of the product to engage the visitor.

URL: Some of the url is not a very user friendly or SEO friendly URL. Eg: https://www.gymknock.com/products/leather-gym-bag?_pos=1&_sid=736bd18ee&_ss=r

Multiple Payment Options: Make it easy for your customers to pay. Provide as many payment options as possible.  Also, what all payment options should be clear and displayed in footer.

Product page: You can insert product images into a carousel. Also, provide a detailed product description. 

Shipping charges: Shipping charges should be stated somewhere and a free shipping above certain value can be added.

About Us Page: It would be nice if you create a page about us in the footer or it can be displayed at the top right portion of the header.

Blog: Some blogs should be added on the blog section. You should have atleast 3 blog post on home page blog section as currently its not looking  attractive.

Show Off Trust Signals and Customer Testimonials to boost conversion: Customer testimonials and trust Signals build customers trust and help customers to feel more secure in their buying decision. 

Mobile Score: Your google page speed score is 57. It should be 65-70. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well.

gym.png

Add Write a Review Section: This is a great way to win customer trust by providing them authentic reviews of the product so add ‘write a review section’ on your website and display it with the aggregate rating. 

A/B testing: Always try  A/B testing to see which version of the webpage is performing better for you and where you can improve conversion. A/B testing should be done with few product pages without display 'you may also like' or 'any product collection' which might result in clicks and user taken to another product

Social Media: Integrating more social plugins on your website to increase traffic. Create social media pages for your business helps to reach more customers. Social media make your business visible and it expands conversion such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram are great platforms for marketing and connecting with your new and existing users. 

I hope you like it!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!

Thank You!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
309 31 50

Hi, @!

Rose here from Shopify. Thanks for reaching out!

I would be happy to provide additional feedback to your store. Here are a few recommendations.

Add Blog Posts

I can see that you currently only have one blog post featured. I would suggest adding more content as it will fill up the space on your homepage and entice visitors to read more. This will also increase your SEO ranking on search engines such as Google. 

Add FAQ Page

The three pillars of a user friendly website are: contact pages, live chat functions and an FAQ page. With that said, I would suggest adding an FAQ page to round off your accessibility to information. Often times, an FAQ page can encompass both product information and policies. Customers are not always inclined to go to the footer of the page to read the terms of service and refund/privacy policies. This is why it is best to add pertinent information in the FAQ page along with important questions regarding your products. We have a great blog post on building a helpful FAQ page that includes templates if you're interested.

Remove "Powered by Shopify" in Footer

By default, the "Powered by Shopify" text will appear on all themes. Removing this blurb in your footer really solidifies your website's branding as uniquely yours. If you head to Online Store > Themes > Actions > Edit Language, you can type in the text "Powered by Shopify" in the search bar. Then, you need only highlight the text, and add a space. This will remove the text in the footer. 

Add Reviews

I suggest adding a reviews application so your customers may add reviews after purchasing your products. This will build trust for future customers and project your business as a reputable enterprise. You can look into Shopify's Product Reviews app if you're interested in adding this feature. 

I hope that helps! If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Cheers!

Rose | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
386 34 156

Hi @gymknock 

The store is decent. I am not sure if mixing products from China and your own ones is a good idea.  By seeing one China made product people may think that the whole store does drop shipping form there. Now we all know that the best platform to purchase Chinese items is Alibaba.

This is just my point of you, at the end of the day you know what works for you the best. 

Besides, here I have made a few notes regarding what can be changed/added to your site: 

1)Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer

2)Your Instagram account seems to have quite a lot of followers and  I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa. 

3)90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is a social proof. In my opinion that is an essential of every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 10 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc. 

There is a free plan available also, we are offering an extended trial on the COVID-19 period. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Take care and stay healthy <3

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

hey