A new store

EnlargeScreen
1 0 0

Hi everyone,

i’ve just created this dropshipping store which targets the US market. Would love to get some feedback. 

www.enlargescreen.com

Thank you in advance!

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1002 137 328

Hey @EnlargeScreen,

Before I get into my feedback, I wanted to let you know that we are giving away prizes every week leading up to Christmas. Prizes include things like custom logos and favicons, custom store banners, one hour of store tweaks and for one lucky person, we are giving away a complete store re-design. To get your entry in, all you need to do is sign up for our email newsletter. Oh, and we are giving away FREE Christmas store banners and pop up graphics automatically to everyone who signs up.

Now, onto my feedback..

First off, congratulations on your store launch!

My first recommendation is to spend some time on your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to be intentional about the words you use so that you are reaching your intended audience. We have a video walking you through how to do your SEO:

Next, I would recommend you have your logo re-done and perhaps have a banner done up, this will make your store look more professional and trustworthy. You can have both of these done inexpensively from Fiverr.com.

enlarge-screen-banner.png

Finally, should you decide to move onto a different product in the future, give our video on finding winning products a watch:

PS: If you decide to give Ecomhunt a try, here is our affiliate link: https://www.ecomhunt.com?afmc=2tp
Using our affiliate link does not cost you anything extra, it tells Ecomhunt we sent you and we may receive earnings for that referral.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

AllFetch
Shopify Partner
546 50 201

Hi @EnlargeScreen

Have seen your site and have some suggestions for you:

- At first, I think you need to have a better layout for your homepage. 

Here is a suitable layout:

+ The banner. You're having a good banner and it looks decent. You need to add a CTA button for it. 

+ The featured product. Should have full information about your product. 

+ The video section

+ The section that shows the benefits when shopping on your site. 

+ Reviews section

+ Instagram gallery. You can upgrade this gallery to a shoppable gallery which can help you increase your sales. 

If you want to have one, please check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery. 

However, I suggest you post as many real-life photos as possible because it will increase your social proof. 

- On your product pages, you should add:

+ The Quantity section 

+ The Sticky Add to Cart bar

- I think the size of the product is not a color. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1608690528194.png

Maybe you can try to create more products, at least two because the "Black Curved 12" screen" is a different type of product. 

- If you want to provide your customers with PDF invoices, the app Drag and Drop PDF invoice will help you create many unique PDF templates. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 10.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.
- Stay updated with AllFetch: Website / Youtube / AllFetch Community / Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin.
Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
0 Likes

Hi @EnlargeScreen 

This is PageFly. I would love to provide my recommendations for your store base on my CRO and Design experiences.

1. Home page

1.1 Make the sticky header

A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. Especially, the menu has a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page.

Enlarge Your Screen 2020-12-23 08-57-49.png

1.2 Add more products on the home page

It's a good point because you have a product list with corresponding reviews. Customers will trust your products. 

However, there are no product details on the home page and this is not good for the customer experience. So I highly recommend you should show some product details or show a list of products with Add To Cart buttons.

You can consult my Sparkling template here 

1.3 Talk more about your brand/ store

Let's customers know more about you on the home page. I recommend you should add a section to show them, you can see my demo

Centic R2 – PageFly 2020-09-25 08-37-39.png

What helps you to build your store more easily is a page builder. It would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly

Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly. 

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3748 214 668

Hello @EnlargeScreen, I hope you are doing well! here is the feedback:

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product.

- Add a call to action button on the banner image.

- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Hi @EnlargeScreen ,

Here is Bruno from Suproof.

First of all, congratulations launching your store. It's a great achievement. Now for the feedback:

1- I suggest adding a CTA to the main banner
2- On mobile, the main banner becomes very small and the top "FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING" overpower the main banner
3- I suggest checking out https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/.  It looks like your page speed can be improved
4- The description has a lot of videos, text, and image. While it's great information, the user may get lost with it. How about moving them to a more IG story format? I suggest taking a look at Suproof. It would let you or your customers create photo/image/text based stories for your products. For your case, you can move some of this information to stories instead. This will help customers make up their mind about buying your product. Best of all, it's free!

I hope this helps you.

Cheers!