Good day folks,
Any feedback on our store will be much appreciated!!!
Our second attempt at online store. There is a demand for this product at price we offer. Our main concern, does it look legit, so people are willing to give us 6800 EUR.
Looking forward hearing from you!
Hello @Laura_Graudina, I hope you are doing well! Here is the feedback:
- While clicking on the 'Buy Now' option in the header menu. On that page, reviews appear first and then the products. The products should come first with a call to action button 'Add to Cart' and 'Buy Now' and then reviews.
- Add a call to action button on the banner image of the home page.
- Make the product page professional. Image size is too small. On the product page, add 'add to cart' and 'buy now' button below the price.
- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action.
- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.
- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
Hope this helps!
Hi @Laura_Graudina welcome to Shopify community
Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. Good navigation provides an improved user experience leading to more sales and revenue. Add a top navigation bar with the product catalog broken down into different collections & categories so that customers can quickly browse and reach their desired products faster. Also, have an auto-complete and suggestion feature in the search bar so that it provides an extra helping hand to relatable collections and products will also be useful
2. Add Wishlist to your website. They are a great way to alert customers about a sale, drive traffic to your site. Also you can do more target oriented email campaigns. Also Add to Cart and Checkout Page needs to have a bit more planning - like giving users a visual checkout process, and option to continue shopping from the checkout page.
3. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalised stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase. (I have added an image as reference. If you do like it, then check out more sticker packs here)
I hope this helps!
Personally I would re-design your product page. The images displayed are very small and would put me off as a potential customer. I think you product description needs to be layed out better, break down your description with images between the main points. If you was to land on this page from a Google search rather than the homepage, there is very little information about the product. Add more information from your homepage which describes your product far better to your product page as this is likely to be your main landing page for customers.
I would also add a drop down box for the size selection and any additional add ons for the order as currently this selection takes up a lot of room on your product page.
Make your add to cart button more visible and add a Buy it now button for faster purhcases using Apple pay or Google pay etc, customers dont always want to fill in tons of information and want a fast checkout option.
I would also update the navigation bar and the wording on the BUY NOW link, maybe add a drop down once changed to show your items off rather than lead to a collection page.
Hope this helps.