ADD TO CART BUTTON Format & REDIRECTION TO CART PAGE

Highlighted
Tourist
9 1 0

Hi Shopify Experts, 

My site is Grammartph.com and I would like to ask for help on the following issues Im encountering. 

1. Changing the Format/Placement of + and - of the quantity adjuster. Can it be placed on either side of the quantity box instead of below. Here's my site for details. GRAMMARTPH.COM 

2. Can we also apply this format sitewide on all product and cart pages? Automatically Redirected to Cart Page after Adding to Cart in Collections Page and No Quantity Adjuster +/- button.Automatically Redirected to Cart Page after Adding to Cart in Collections Page and No Quantity Adjuster +/- button.

I managed to add an an "Add" button in the collections pages. However, can we disable full redirection to Cart Page, maybe a pop up or slider notification that stays for a second would do, so I can go back shopping in the collections page.

Please help me. It would be a lot to me.grammartph.com  Screenshot_20200625_235935.jpg

How can we adjust similar to this layout?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1584 95 223

Dear kjongrammart,

We will be happy to help you. Please contact at https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 1 0

Wouldnt there any way we can code it? Is it that complicated to disable redirection when adding to cart in the collections page? Even if we already did it easily in product page?

I really need help. My conversion rate has very low basket size because customers are always encourage to check out right away after addinh to cart. 

My site is grammartph.com, hope any one of the experts can help here. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 1 0

Hi Shopify Experts,

I really need help on this. Since its cutting my conversions and ends up in to abandoned cart. This type of redirection is not very effective when your selling grocery items wherein brands and products are already tried and test in the Market. 

Hope any good soul can help me here.

Regards,

Kris

0 Likes