ANY THOUGHTS ON MY FIRST EVER STORE?Thanks!

Tourist
6 0 2

Hey People!

Hope you’re all great! After the months of working on my first ever store I would like to get some feedback from the community and would like to any advice possible. I'm a self-thought developer and I feel like I'm still not happy enough!

https://artouchmedia.co.uk

Any thoughts? 

Thanks

Martin 

0 Likes

Hi Martin @artwebstudio, I'm from PageFly team

First of all, congratulations on your new store, I have to say that I love your website and the art products as well, they are so beautiful

Here is what I love about your website:

1. You have a wonderful homepage. Right after I landed on your homepage, I immediately saw the Art print products and the big slideshow which help me know right away what you are selling (the 5 seconds rule, you must let visitors know what your business is all about). And it's great

2. You have beautiful collections with product sorting by category, which is great because as I can see you have a considerable amount of products, so having product filtering is good for people to find what they want.

3. The Footer, I love it, you have necessary menus for visitors to click on when they need more information. Especially, the "Return and Shipping" policy is great because people would care about that before they actually making decisions to buy your art products.

4. The product page is good and I can see you have been very creative with the effects of moving to the next product variant images.

However, I have some suggestions for your website, and maybe it could help.

1. Consider having a sticky header. A fixed menu bar is good for navigation since you have many pages, when people scrolling down a page, and they want to click on other pages, they can easily click on the menu bar.

cccc.jpg

2. Consider changing the text overlay color and buttons on the second banner image in your slideshow. The image looks good, but since the text is white, I can't read it clearly, and that will affect your strategy of getting people to click on the CTA buttons. You can reduce the opacity of the background image, or make a box for your text as you did in the first banner image, can adding shadow to your CTA buttons to make them look more catching to the eyes.

vvvvv.jpg

3. On the product page, the SNS icons, the text color should be changed. I can see that the "Facebook", "Pinterest" and "Instagram" texts are in white color now, so you can consider changing the color or just leave the icon only to make it look better.

ccc.jpg

And, that's all, your store is good to go now.

If you find this feedback helpful, you can give it a like or mark it as a solution. Good luck with your new store!! 

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Use the Christmas template to skyrocket your sales.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season

Dear @artwebstudio 

Congratulations for your store!

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.

• Reduce the space at the header 

artospeed.png

• Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 4-15

artgooglespe.png

• Open social profiles at new tab
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Add Trust Badge
  • Highlight your USP
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.
  • Add Testimonials at homepage
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button,Sticky cart
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page
  • Add Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy.
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1400+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
Shopify Partner
1962 109 354

Hello @artwebstudio, I hope you are doing good! the store looks good. Here are some suggestions that you can work on:

- Fix this. 

Screenshot (52).png

- You can add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss. 

- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

- Add exit-intent popup. Welcome customers with welcome & discount popup.

- Add testimonials on the homepage.

Hope this Helps! 

Moreover, I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Shopify Partner
844 21 243

Hi @artwebstudio !

The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad? 

Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.

Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here