Abandon Cart and no sales

Angelicurio
2 0 0

Hi

We are a new business and have taken a lot of time and effort to build our store.

We are actively doing social media as well as SEO but we have a big Abandon Cart issue and barely any sales for 5 months.

Would appreciate it if we could get feedback on the store

www.angelicurio.com

thanks

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3749 215 670

Hello @Angelicurio, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the Aitrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and I have a few suggestions to offer you:

- Add a call to action button on the thumbnail images of the collection section on the homepage.

- For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale.

- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

- Send price drop alerts to customers to bring them back to the store and complete the purchase.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Hi @Angelicurio 

Hey there! Great job on continuing to put efforts and seeking feedback. You’ve created a great store with an interesting niche. Here are a few suggestions I have for you

Home Page

1. On visiting your site for the first time, I see 8 header sections (Home, Tarot reading... Card of the day). This is too much info for a new visitor. Consider only keeping a few elements and rest in the footer of the site.
  2. On clicking book an appointment on Email Tarot reading and other services, It throws a pop-up and doesnt take me to payment page. Change this ASAP as it is directly affecting sales.
    SaurabhKhante_0-1614586133317.png

Attaching a Screenshot for your convenience

Products page 

1. You have a lot of products, consider adding product badges like "Best-Seller", "Few Left" or "Sale". Research suggests that these badges helps cutomer make decision making faster, easier and increases conversion.
    Use Mode Magic to do this. Its free to install and you get 10 free credits to start with. It has a few forever free badges which you can start using right away!

Hoping the points would help you in improving your store

Feel free to reach out to me in case you have any concerns, happy to help.

Saurabh K | Shopify Growth Expert @getmodemagic.com

- Was my reply helpful? Please give it a "Like" to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an "Accepted Solution"
0 Likes