I have about 15 abandon carts and no sales yet, when I go to my website everything seems to be in check. If anyone can check it out for advice it would be much appreciated! Thanks in advance! www.kryptonitelove.shop
Hello @Kryptonite-love, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the Aitrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, here are some suggestions that you can work on:
- Add privacy, shipping, returns/ refund policy.
- Display collection list on the home page.
- Make sure you are using email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action.
- Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be delivered to your customer’s device, mobile/ desktop, even when he is not on your website. It can be used in retargeting with push notifications including browse abandonment, retargeting users abandoning the shopping cart, activating dormant users with offers, retaining users with personalized content, and more.
- You should definitely start notifying your customers when they abandon your cart. This can be done in many ways. You can send them an abandoned cart push notification or an abandoned cart email. This will reduce your cart abandonment. Not only this you can also start rewarding your customers with loyalty points when they come back to recover the abandoned cart. Run email and push campaigns.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!
Hyde here from Shopify. Congratulations on getting started!
We do have a list of elements that are fundamental to a store right here. I recommend having a close look at that list because there are plenty of aspects that should be on your store and currently aren't. If you still have questions after implementing those, I'd be happy to help you with them.
All the best, Hyde.