About reviewing my store

Highlighted
1 0 0
Hello shopify members
Its been a month since i started my dropshipping business and i get up to 150 visitors in 3 to 5 days but making no sales, i just want some help
reviewing my store to you guys so that i
can focus on my mistakes
My store web is Numrah.myshopify.com
0 Likes
Explorer
68 4 14

Hi Pratyush,

I can see that you have lots of products for sale on it. I had a quick look at your store and some of the pages. I can see that you have very good collection of products.

Here are some ideas you might want to consider or look at that could help getting more sales :

1) Provide information about shipping, refund and privacy policy, FAQ's which are all very important to have and increase trust with customers.

2) You can add Instagram feed for promotions.

3) Favicon is missing.

4) Offer some Discounts, Setup Referral programs and you can also use Facebook and Google ads to boost your sales.

5) SEO also plays a vital role as it helps your store to be in top of the search results and makes it more visible.

6) You may want to think about adding product reviews. Reviews are essential for any ecommerce store as it helps sell more and creates immediate trust with shoppers. Be sure to check out our review app if you're looking for one. 

You can read more about our app here. And also see some of our display widgets in action on our demo site.

Kind regards,

Yusuf | HelpfulCrowd Product Review App and Q&A

Turning More Shoppers Into Customers

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1694 106 368

Hey Numrah, 

Central banner looks really in coordination with your store shoe theme. However,favicon is missing, which is quite important. Some other suggestions of mine to you are as follows:

1. More social links should be added for better customer association.
  2. You should add terms and condition and FAQ’s if any, again these also help in building search engine content. 
  3. Newsletter keeps you updated regarding the latest discounts and promotions.
  4. Proper discounts should be offered to quickly draw people into your store.
  5. Instagram images and testimonials should be added for better brand promotion.
  6. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  7. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq
    ’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

May your store starts gaining sales very soon.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes