About to run ads, does my store look like it will convert well?

Tourist
2 0 1

Hi, I'd like you to take a look at my store facefavour.com 

Its not completely finished yet, i need to add in a review app on the product page but tell me what you think!

Will it convert or will it flop?

1 Like
Highlighted
Trailblazer
192 33 46

Before go for the ads can make the photo in the banner sharper.I know it can be done.Some photo-taking skills.

Then the discount should not be so big as 50% that seems unreal.Overall an excellent job including the logo ,color scheme etc.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
322 28 131

Hi @DylanThomas 

Your store is very neat and clean, and that is exactly what a store selling skincare should feel like. You did great job with first expression and with delivering information to your potential customers. 

There are a couple of things I recommend adding and switching to make sure you do not splurge on ads with no sales. 

In no particular order :) 

- Add a favicon. I have never seen a nice brand that has the default favicon. It definitely looks unfinished and even unprofessional. Aaand you already have a great logo, use that as a favicon. 

-Make the follow us on Instagram sign clickable to drive traffic to/from Insta as well. 

-Add an About Us page. It will work as a huge testimonial. Being sincere and transparent with your customers will do magic. Add your story, why have you even started this business, have you tried the product yourself, why people should buy from you and not from the dozens of brands that are being aggressively promoted on Instagarm and even add photos if possible. 

-Skin care is a huge thing nowadays. You can write articles and create a nice blog. It is an underrated feature for some reason, but by using keywords there you can drive more traffic. OOOR you can write small posts on your Instagram account and attract people there. 

- Make accounts optional on Shopify admin panel, to give your customers an opportunity of logging in. You will gather a rich customer base that way. Do not miss the chance. 

-The 50% discount might do great and might not. Big discounts for no reason can devalue your product. If your tool is more affordable than the other ones on the market, let people know why. 

-As for the Reviews, I recommend using Growave, it offers Social Reviews with automated emails, Instagram, Wishlist, Social Login, Referral program and 5 more marketing tools all in one. 

When it comes to singe item store, you have to realize that your niche is not as big as would be if you had 50 items. That is why, consider smart ads and work in partnership with brands that sell complementary things. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you, if so, please let me know by liking this post. 

If you need additional advice, feel free to ask. 

Good luck!

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1726 108 376

Hey Face Favour,

"Free Shipping Worldwide" should be written on the header template instead of "Free shipping on all orders" to highlight shipping discounts. The currency converter is a must as you deal with worldwide shipping. Some other keen observations regarding store improvement are as follows:

1. The correct order of arrangement of the footer links should be as follows: Our Policies, Terms Of Service, Track Order and Contact Us.
  2. The search landing page is disabled.
  3. "Twitter" and "Linked in" should also be added to the footer social links for better customer-centricity.
  4. Favicon is a must for better site identification.
  5. An account login/sign-in system is a must for e-commerce purposes.
  6. Login should be placed beside the search bar and cart on the top right of the header when added.
  7. "Amazing discounts" should also be highlighted on the header template apart from Free shipping offers.
  8. Testimonials are a must for better brand promotion.
  9. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  10. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparqs Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Wish the store performs very well after launching.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1053 52 157

@DylanThomas,

1. Being a single product store I would suggest you add a convincing video showing the use of the product.  

2. Add slider images in the first fold of the homepage. 

3. Add a Favicon.

4. Change the font style.

5. Add web push notification, loyalty reward program, chatbot, countdown timer. It will help to entice customers and will convert visitors into prospective or paying customers. Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

6. For reviews, you can install AiTrillion.com. It has Separate product reviews and store reviews and Q&A with Ai powered solutions which turn your customer content into sales by collecting and leveraging reviews and will also enhance SEO and ranking. It has a rich snippet along with the product review gallery and product review page. Generally, rich snippets have a much higher click-through rate. If the click-through rate of your snippet increases, the amount of traffic generated will then be higher. It has an in-email review form. You can entice your customers by giving them loyalty points on leaving a review which will help you to boost sales and collect more and more reviews with the help of this app.

If you would like to implement all these features to maximize engagement and conversions on your store I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com. It has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is 'All in One' Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 2

This Masterclass is Right for You IF... If You have no idea how Shopify can help you grow your blog or business.  You started a website or blog a while ago but your traffic and income are not growing!  You’ve had some success with Shopify years ago, but you feel like the platform has changed too much and you don’t know what works on Shopify right now.

I'm suggesting you can't be changed this is your real converting well for you the real money.  In the days to come, niche advertising is going to change the face of marketing and Audience Targeting is going to be the foundation to lay it on.

Remarketing already allows companies to target their offers based on customers’ online behavior. Customer participation, reviews, and feedbacks have become an integral part of all marketing efforts. Keyword research is one of the most valuable and high return activities because ranking for the right keywords can make or break your business. By researching your niche’s keyword demand, you not only determine which keywords to choose but also learn more about your customers. 

0 Likes