Add Custom HTML Code to Product Pages Question.... HELP!

Highlighted
1 0 0

We hired a coder who initially created a way for us to add a "tag" to each product listing, and this would input a custom coded HTML into that particular product. So, that the user is able to view the custom html code on the front-end when looking at the product on our site.

Ex: Link

Screenshot_2020-05-27 FabFilter Saturn 2 Warm Saturation Plug-in Virtual Processor Mac PC VST AU eDelivery.png

For some reason, it is not working correctly. When I add the "tag", it sometimes shows up on that product listing and sometimes does not. Then I add a new product, and add the "tag" and then the code will show up. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

I also want to be able to create other custom html codes, and be able to just activate them based on the particular collection. That way I do not have to go product at a time, but I can just have it populate whenever a product is added to the particular collection. Is this possible?

PLEASE HELP! THANKS!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello ,

To customize product page.

You have to add functionality in product-template.liquid file to display that setting,

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1437 85 186

Dear Sean112,

We will be happy to help you, please contact here https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us

Best Regards
MS Web Designer
Contact: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us or task4store@mswebdesigner.com
20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
0 Likes