Add additional tabs/info on product pages

plantsisthename
2 0 0

Screenshot 2021-06-23 at 20.01.47.png

Hello, 

I just want to add an additional section on the bottom of my product pages, similar to "description" and "ask a question" does anyone know how I can achieve this? 

Thank you, 

#shopify #productpage #productinfo #coding #sections #productsection #products

0 Likes

Hello @plantsisthename 

Along with "description" and "ask a question". i would like to suggest more additional features which helps in increasing traffic.

->As per navigation, customers sometimes may lost track of their products they wished to purchase, try to add Wishlist feature and recently viewed products feature.

->Wishlist : Add 'Wishlist" button beside add to cart . Wishlist will helps us to send emails to customers to drag his intension towards item and make him to buy.

->Recently viewed items: Many customers want to view previous items. If it’s too difficult to view again previous items, they will likely frustrated, and may not purchase anymore. Better to add recently viewed items in product page

->Product Review: There are no reviews on the products. Add customer review , so that customer can review on your products. In product page place product review to know more information about products ,which makes customer to buy .

For implementing all features on your product page. contact us with following link

I suggest our app Tuecus-Customer Account Page for enjoying all this features and to attract customers.

If you find it useful, leave a like and accept solution to let me know!

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2810 176 472

Dear @plantsisthename 

Are you using any app for product page?

If no then you need to do coding at product.liquid or product template to get this feature.

0 Likes