Add fields for inventory

Solved
Sachajuan
5 0 0

Our 3PL partner needs us to add 3 fields in Product/inventory backend.

1. Net weight (Net weight refers to the weight of the raw product and does not include the weight of the product's packaging or container)
  2. UN Number (UN IDs are four-digit numbers that identify dangerous goods. We selling hairspray)
  3. A checkbox for Batch number (the batch number is a designation that is printed on the product label that allows the history of its production to be traced)

This should only be visible for us and our 3PL partner and not for customers, at least not on the site.

Shopify said that I could add "Variants" but the problem with that is that if I have different sizes the customer will then see "UN Number", "Net weight" as well, so that's not a solution

see exempel

Screenshot.jpg

What I would like is to add 3 fields "UN Number, Net Weight and a checkbox for "Batch" here: 
Annotation 2020-09-08 090854.jpg

We would gladly pay for a third party app or developer to solve this problem for us!

0 Likes
JHKCreate
Shopify Partner
2050 332 446

This is an accepted solution.

Hi There!

Your problem can be solved using Metafields to extend product fields in the backend. Would you mind dropping us an e-mail at contact@jhkconsultancy.com so we can discuss this further?

Cheers!

- Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
- Should you need any direct help: contact@jhkcreate.com
0 Likes