Add to Cart button on Collection Pages

Anyone know if it's possible to add an 'ADD TO CART' button on collection pages so that customers can add items to their cart without having to actually click on the product? I am currently using the Parallax Los Angeles theme. I would like to be able to do this without having to use a third party app. Any help is greatly appreciated thx.

-Lael Mitchell
0 Likes
Pallavi
Shopify Expert
778 101 115

Hello DivineLashCo,

Please follow the below given steps for Debut theme to add "Add to cart button" on collection pages.

• From Shopify Admin select Online Store and click on Themes
  • Choose your main theme
  • Click the . . . on the top left-right (see below) and hit Edit code
  • Open Snippets -> product-card-grid.liquid File and paste below code at the end of the page.
<form method="post" action="/cart/add">
  <input type="hidden" name="id" value="{{ product.variants.first.id }}" />
  <input min="1" type="number" id="quantity" name="quantity" value="1"/>
  <input type="submit" value="Add to cart" class="btn" />
</form>
  • Above given is for debut theme, as your theme is different so your theme file will change accordingly.
Want to modify or develop new app, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: support@zestard.com
Shopify Apps URL :- https://apps.shopify.com/partners/zestard-technologies
Custom Modifications Into Shopify Theme | Shopify Private App | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Sudipta
Shopify Expert
277 13 55

Hi

Yes, you can try this app Cart2Sale.

Untitled.jpg

https://msmyapptesting.myshopify.com/collections/fashion-dress

Sudipta 
MS Web Designer | Task4Store
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1000+ Happy Clients

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

0 Likes
Hyde
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
733 73 131

Hi there,

Hyde here from Shopify. Great question!

As you're using a third party theme your best port of call, in this case, would be to consult with the theme developers directly. If you're using Parallax then you can reach them here.

I would say however that that feature is not really possible on Shopify's own themes. We would direct you to a third-party developer or to use an app, so you may expect the same response from the Parallax developers.

If you're looking to speed up conversions on your site then a far more effective means of achieving that would be to enable the Dynamic Checkout option. This is how you would enable that feature on a Shopify theme. You could check with the Parallax developers to see if that's available and to help you implement that.

I hope that helps. If you have any other questions, I'm happy to help.

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Thank you so much. Would this still work even though I am using the Parallax Los Angeles theme?
-Lael Mitchell
0 Likes

I see, however I have reached out to them on several occasions and have not gotten a response. Do you guys have any themes that already have that feature? I really don't want to use a third party app as none of them have the vibe or feel that's cohesive with my store. Also , even with the dynamic checkout feature, the customer would still have to click the actual product and go to the product page first before adding the item to their cart, and that's what I'm trying to prevent.

-Lael Mitchell
0 Likes