Add to cart

JamesReid
1 0 0

Hi everyone,

I was looking for feedback on my store which is a one-product store called shopstrada.com 

I'm getting a lot of add-to-cart but low sales. I know it's probably a traffic issue but I've tested around 20 different ad groups and all seem to be having the same problem and it's becoming quite an expensive problem. I want to scale more but I need to be at least somewhat profitable first but I'm barely scraping even

So I'm focusing on the things that I can change for free or low cost first like the store then after looking at traffic. after thinking I was wondering if taking the customer to a separate add to cart page when they click the button add to cart instead of a side draw that pops out tellings what's in their cart hurts conversions

My reasoning for this is when people add to cart they want to keep reading but taking them to a new page interrupts their experience so they click off the website. it would explain why there's a huge drop-off from initiate checkout to add to cart (90 % drop off) but I want to hear your guy's feedback. Am I just wasting my time?

please tell me any other areas of improvement on my website if u spot them and ill keep you guys updated on the results 

Thanks 

James

0 Likes
Johnny_pro
Trailblazer
143 9 35

Hello @JamesReid I hope you are doing good?

I am Johnny, an experienced ecommerce marketer sales manager for ecommerce web stores.

I have come across across this same similar issue from many ecommerce store owners like Shopify, Woocommerce, Wix that they are having low conversion with many add-to-carts and the solution to the issue has been amazing.

All you need to do is to develop traffic conversion funnel for your Shopify store. The reason for this is that random traffic coming to the store for the very first time has 5% of converting. This is because they meet your offer (maybe through ads or random google search) and they like it but now prepared to buy anything and thus, add to their cart but the sad story is that they most of the time forget to checkout. How do you make sure that these people make final purchase in your store? It's through the Automated Revenue Sales Funnel you have developed at your store back-end.

Do you find this very useful and needed? Kindly tick like and accept solution.

You want to contact Johnny for total solution for and implementation for your store? Message me.
Best of Luck.

0 Likes