Add to carts but very little sales

Highlighted
Excursionist
19 0 10

Hi,

I'm wondering why I'm getting what I think are good add to cart numbers but I'm getting very little sales. For example, one of my ad sets I got 682 view contents, 148 ATC, 13 initiate checkout and 1 sale. I have another ad set that is getting similar VC, ATC and initiate check out numbers but no sales. My facebook ad objective is ATC right now because I don't have enough sales. I'm wondering why I have such a high abandoned cart rate. I have free shipping, but I drop ship so shipping times are long. THat's all I could think of that might be affecting it. 

My site is giridesigns.com

Thanks in advance!

Also, I'm not interested in any gimmicky solutions. 

1 Like
Highlighted
3 0 0

I only spent a few moments on your site and I first have to say - WOW! IT IS BEAUTIFUL! Amazing job designing everything from the site to the photos.

As just a mid-20s average customer, I don't see that your site wouldn't convert on a regular day. The thing is, I think that an item such as interior photos are not on the high-priority list for people to actually spend the money they may have on hand for during the pandemic. That being said, I would focus on building a community/following and get your work out there (if you haven't already) as even for myself, when I have the spare change, I would definitely purchase one of your pieces, they hooked me immediately! I know it isn't really feedback you can act on, but just an opinion of a shopper during this crazy time.

Stay safe!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
19 0 10
Thank you so much for your very kind words! I was hoping to take advantage of people being home during the pandemic and wanting a decor refresh. Or at least being home all the time so they can easily measure their walls. But maybe you’re right, not a high priority right now!

So you didn’t notice anything goofy with the cart? Almost all of my visitors are mobile.
0 Likes