Added to cart but now sales ! HELP PLEASE

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi,

We have launched a new store 

https://www.feelyourbody-shop.com/

We have a good traffic and some "added to cart" items but no sales yet !

Is this about trust ? Can you please give us some advice to improve our store, we are a bit lost right now. 

Here is the link to the product page we have ads for : 

https://www.feelyourbody-shop.com/collections/leggings/products/tracksuit-for-women-2-piece-yoga-set...

Thank you very much in advance !

Gilles

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
524 1 77

Hey, Gilles!

I'm Alex, with the Shopify team!

I've just moved your post to the Feedback on my Store board; we've got a better chance at getting more replies for you there.

I've had a look at your site now, and you've done some great work so far - here's a couple things that I might suggest:

• There's a lot of information on that product page - the risk there is that the customer won't scroll down far enough to see the most important information. I'd suggest making sure that your actual description of the item is the first thing the customer sees, and moving other items like the sizing chart and payment information further down. You could also display that information differently to avoid cluttering up your product page too much. There's a guide on adding your size chart as a link that can be clicked on to produce a popup right here, or you could add tabs to your product page - that lets you separate your product description from other information you might like to provide, like shipping, payment information, or shipping details. There's a guide on adding those tabs right over here!
  • In terms of customer trust, I think you've made a good start! I can see that you've taken care to share your email in multiple places on your storefront, which is fantastic. Looking at your Contact page here, I think it would improve this page to also include a contact form - if you're using a Shopify theme, that's built in and can be added easily by changing the template on that page. There's details on making that change in our guide right here, as well as guides for customizing that form if you wish. I don't think you need to include your website's address, personally; if your customer is looking at this page, they're already aware of your site's address.
  • Speaking of your address, I see that you've got a myshopify address currently - you might consider purchasing a custom .com domain name to use in your store; this can really help to establish your brand and help your store look professional. You're able to purchase a domain name directly from us, or you can use a third-party host if you've already purchased one elsewhere and would like to point it towards Shopify!
  • Finally, I notice that you're running a few apps that create popups; these can be very effective, but they're best used sparingly - too many apps can slow your loading times, and frustrate customers that just want t0 view your product. I'd suggest taking a look at the apps you have installed that create those popups and limiting the amount of them that you use, so your customer doesn't have to close three or four different popups before being able to shop with you.

Hope that's helped! Please feel free to let me know, and you can always give us a call or start a live chat at any time. We're open 24/7 for your convenience and always happy to assist!

Cheers,

Alex | Shopify

0 Likes