Advice for my store

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

Hello,

I just need to know what is wrong with my site. I tweaked a couple things last night because I have not got any sales yet (been open since May 1). My audience does not need adjusting, neither does my social media proof I am building a good following on Instagram, links are working great.

Also, I have seen that trust badges are not needed on every product page but if delete the trust badges from the beginning, how can I build trust with customers just viewing a single product?

One last thing, not all my products have reviews so that's why some products have reviews while others don't. I have mainly been advertising those products that have reviews as well. 

Thank you in advance!

Ethan

0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 0
0 Likes
Highlighted

We have a couple clients that target parents and you are going to need to improve your site if you want to compete in this space. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some have white vs non-white background right now. This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages

2. I would clean up the design of your homepage as it's plane with just product and not branding 

3. Even with a good CTR or tons of traffic, if people are not buying then it's not the right traffic. Not all traffic is created equal. The one thing we tell each client is that you can get traffic of all kinds but that does not mean it's the right traffic for your store. You say you may not need to adjust your audience but that may not be true

Product Page  Feedback

1. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw had only 1 or 2 images

2. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

3. Your product images are the biggest area you need to work on if you want to compete with other shops.

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1726 108 376

Hi Ethan_Rey,

Your website seems working great and looks adorable.

But it certainly have potential to dominate e-commerce if you can go through some points mentioned below.

1. You can add favicon on the website, it’s simple and add uniqueness to the site as well.
  2. You can make sure your social media pages opened at the new tab instead of the same tab. This will ensure your customers stay on your website while looking at your social presence.
  3. Also since you have just started you can have some promotional activity on the site, offer some discounts and add referral code that can help the first time user to gain discount on second order.
  4. You can make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions. This is going to help tie your site together
  5. You can add Sitemap on the site footer, it’s good for SEO purpose.
  6. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value.
  7. Improving your search experience has shown to improve conversion rates and reduce the bounce rate for your visitors. The default search for shopify is very basic considering that it shows empty result page , for eg. https://hdbabyllc.com/search?q=toystoragebag
  8. Try using different search solution such as Sparq which allows advanced filters, spelling correction and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users. Its free App under 100 products, it is user friendly and easy to use.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

Thank You for the advice I appreciate you taking the time to review my store. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

Thank you for taking the time to look through my online store and providing your insight! It is greatly appreciated! 

0 Likes