Advice

vmbeauty
1 0 0

Hello i'm  fairly new to online sales. Just started in January. Looking for some advice on marketing and the ease of my store. Thanks in advance. My store is vmbeautysupplies.myshopify.com

0 Likes
NamiAesthetics
4 0 0

Hi! I am no expert, but ill give some feedback lol. I like how clean your site looks. I think it would be nice to but your domain, seeing the ".myshopify.com" doesnt seem very professional. Another thing is to keep the prodcut phots consistent (the background).

0 Likes
ConveyLego0612
Shopify Partner
469 46 155

Hi @vmbeauty,

Just take a look at your store and here is my view: 

- I feel hard to look at the words so you can try to change the text color. The same issue at the banner at the end of the homepage.

ConveyLego0612_0-1599789432808.png

- This section has no meaning. Try to describe more about your store and add a CTA button below. 

ConveyLego0612_1-1599789560701.png

- Beautiful product photos, I like it. But try to add Quickview buttons on those photos, Add to cart buttons below there.

ConveyLego0612_2-1599789913083.png

-  It would be great if you can show more photos that people are using your products. Actually, I mean real-life product photos. 

And you can create an Instagram gallery. Check it out if you want to create one: Shoppable Instagram Gallery

- I see you're selling skincare products, right? So an amazing way to engage with your customers is blogs. Your customers love to see more reasons why they need to use your products. 

Hope it helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
TungDao
Navigator
252 10 33

First, if you're serious about this, consider buying a legit domain. Then, trying to think about a CTA that you'd like to add, because your store right now just looks confusing, not compelling. Maybe you can do something about that banner, it doesn't fit will with the store.

Avada is an e-commerce solution provider based in the heart of Vietnam where the best developers unite. Founded in 2017 by Mageplaza, Avada is responsible to complete the mission to help 1 million online businesses grow revenues.
0 Likes
NamiAesthetics
4 0 0
Hi!

What do you mean by CTA? Also my domain is purchased.
0 Likes

Dear @vmbeauty 

Congratulations for your store!

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

• Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.
  • Balancing color, font and images etc. - Maintain the same or similar colours and fonts throughout your store to keep your branding intact.
  • Improve logo and favicon
  • Have a clear header bar to help users locate the products they're looking for. Example of Good Header
  • Optimize your footer with social links and policy documents .
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Add Trust Badge
  • Highlight your USP - What's unique about you and your brand that none of the other Shopify merchants have? This needs to be highlighted in your store presentation, features & more.
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Add Featured / Bestseller products at home page
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Add Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy.Example of Ideal Product Page
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes
Ali-92
Trailblazer
126 9 46

Hi @vmbeauty 

Just had a look at your store. Here is my feedback:

1. It's hard to read the text on your homepage banner. The homepage banner carries the first impression. Currently, the banner does not tell the visitor about your business and the core offer.

2. The rest of the font is also less readable. I would suggest using a clear font that should be easy to read.

3. I would also suggest changing the graphic of your website banner.

4. If possible, try to include a video on the homepage showcasing all your products.

5. Add a live chat widget to the website.

6. Make your presence on Facebook and Instagram and add both platforms icons on the website footer.

7. Add a blog page on your website and share weekly articles revolving around your industry.

8. Integrate in-store marketing tactics. Capture your visitors' email addresses once they add a product in the Cart. This way you can build your email lists. You can use CareCart for that. 

Would love to see the improvements on your website as we speak. Good Luck

Shopify Marketing Solutions: https://apps.shopify.com/partners/care-cart