Just take a look at your store and here is my view:
- I feel hard to look at the words so you can try to change the text color. The same issue at the banner at the end of the homepage.
- This section has no meaning. Try to describe more about your store and add a CTA button below.
- Beautiful product photos, I like it. But try to add Quickview buttons on those photos, Add to cart buttons below there.
- It would be great if you can show more photos that people are using your products. Actually, I mean real-life product photos.
And you can create an Instagram gallery. Check it out if you want to create one: Shoppable Instagram Gallery
- I see you're selling skincare products, right? So an amazing way to engage with your customers is blogs. Your customers love to see more reasons why they need to use your products.
Hope it helps!
First, if you're serious about this, consider buying a legit domain. Then, trying to think about a CTA that you'd like to add, because your store right now just looks confusing, not compelling. Maybe you can do something about that banner, it doesn't fit will with the store.
Congratulations for your store!
I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:
Just had a look at your store. Here is my feedback:
1. It's hard to read the text on your homepage banner. The homepage banner carries the first impression. Currently, the banner does not tell the visitor about your business and the core offer.
2. The rest of the font is also less readable. I would suggest using a clear font that should be easy to read.
3. I would also suggest changing the graphic of your website banner.
4. If possible, try to include a video on the homepage showcasing all your products.
5. Add a live chat widget to the website.
6. Make your presence on Facebook and Instagram and add both platforms icons on the website footer.
7. Add a blog page on your website and share weekly articles revolving around your industry.
8. Integrate in-store marketing tactics. Capture your visitors' email addresses once they add a product in the Cart. This way you can build your email lists. You can use CareCart for that.
Would love to see the improvements on your website as we speak. Good Luck