Advices on how to improve the Store & customer experience

1 0 0

Hi all,

Any suggestions from professionals on how to improve this Store/customer experience?

I need to increase add to cart/sales and keep the bounce rate lower (>80%).

Many thanks

0 Likes
Tourist
61 6 19

Hi there, 

The online store of yours truly spreads good vibes only. 

Usually, I can see some shortages of a site right away, however with yours I do think it is pretty much perfect. There are only a couple of moment to work more on. 

While browsing your site I took a few notes, here they are: 

Homepage

The hero banner images made a huge impression on me, I honestly wowed from them, since the size and the resolution of them are really nice. I suggest keeping it as it is making sure they always resonate with whatever you are offering. If you are having sales, offering discounts, free shipping etc. make sure you are taking advantage of that banner to really delver information to a customer. 

I recommend putting the Subscribe section on the footer menu for two reasons. 

Screenshot_14.png

- Most people are used to having "Subscribe to newsletter" box at the very bottom of the page, so most likely your customers will go there as well 

-to keep the structure of the page as a solid container instead of breaking it in the very middle. 

-I see that you have a sale going on for some items. Create a sale section in the navigation bar to drag customers attention there. 

-add an Insta gallery based on hashtags as well. That way people that have purchased your items will be displayed on your site and work as a huge testimonial. 

Customer experience 

The page loading speed seems to a major issue. 

Screenshot_15.png
Make more research on that, take a look on CSS that is not being used, use lazy load to optimize the speed. 

Also, I saw that you have a blog. The articles are really entertaining there, I enjoy writing as well and in my opinion, adding some images there will enhance them even more. But obviously, you are the one who knows the best:) 

I think that is all what I can think of right now. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you if so please let me know by liking the post or marking it as a solution. 

For enhancing customer experience, I suggest using our app Growave  It has over 10 features and does not affect your page loading speed. 

Good luck! 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1021 59 220

Hey Goodvibesonly,

The bounce rate of a particular site increases when the people don't find the site look too interesting so as to spend more time exploring it entirely. Talking about add to cart/sales, here also store look and presentation play a very vital role in putting a positive impression on the minds of customers. Hence store improvement is quite necessary for getting a low bounce rate and increased add to cart and sales.  Some of my suggestions for store optimization are as follows:

1. Apart from being present in the menu dropdown, the login must also be visible on the top right of the header beside the search and cart.
  2. All footer links need to be arranged vertically for better placement and orientation.
  3. The logo is not clearly visible on the homepage header, though it is very clearly visible on the other store pages.
  4. Newsletter if placed in the footer looks quite logical as compared to when placed in the homepage middle.
  5. Utilize the newsletter space for adding testimonials useful for better brand promotion.
  6. Bestsellers need to be added for depicting site peculiarity.
  7. All discounted items need to be kept under a seperate "Sale" section.
  8. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  9. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Hope the coming days bring in more add to carts and sales for you.

Neha ;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes

Hi Goodvibesonly, 
I have visited your website. You put a lot of effort into making your beautiful and professional website, right? 
I just want to give you some feedback to make it better:

1, Improve Page Loading Speed.

Your page loading speed is extremely low. You can check it with Google Page Speed Insights and find the improvement suggestions. Actually, people can quickly leave your website without making any sales if they have to wait for your pages loading. 

2. Improve customer experience on mobile devices

Nowadays, more and more people go online shopping on their mobile devices. So, it is time for you to optimize the mobile customer experience. One of the simple and efficient ways for you is using the sticky call-to-action buttons that are always visible in the mobile views. With the CTA Now app, you can create different call-to-action buttons such as Check Out Now button, Contact us button or other custom form and buttons you want. Here is one example for you:dd.png

I hope this above feedbacks can help you improve customer experiences and get more sales. <3

Quang Nguyen | Founder And Mobile CRO Expert @ CTA Now
- If you think my reply is helpful, click ‘Like’ to let me know!
- Do you want to boost your sales and conversion rate? Check out CTA Now - A great solution for making sticky call-to-action buttons to reach your goals

Trulli
0 Likes