After 3 month of work it is about time to hear some feedback about my ART shop - www.kliger.art :-)

Highlighted
Tourist
15 0 3

I would like to hear some great feedback. I was building this shop for 3 month and now I'm about to lunch the website and the gallery.

Thanks in advance 

Asaf Kliger

www.kliger.art

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1900 120 298

Dear @Lolalola23 

Hope following suggestions will help you

• Reduce the space at header
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Add Trust Badge
  • Highlight your USP
  • Add Featured / Bestseller products at home page
  • Add Testimonials at homepage
  • Clear product title and description , high quality images , reviews , related products , color swatch function, grey effect for sold out products , product labels , product quick view - All these features make your store much more convenient, authentic, easy to use and user-friendly.
  • Do some SEO
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button , Sticky cart
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page
  • Add Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy.
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: Click Here | task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1467 74 248

Hello @Lolalola23, I hope you are doing well! Loved the artwork & the collection. The way you have displayed everything is really nice. Looks like you have put in lots of effort. Here are some inputs from my side that you can consider before launching it:

- Make the size of the image aligned as some are big some are small. Images must be aligned so it will look much better. 

- There is a lot of blank space in the header. Fix that.

- Increase the visibility of the search bar

- Add policies in the footer.

- You can setup newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.

Enable Social media conversion techniques on the store for better conversion.

Setup an affiliate marketing program to increase your influencers and it will help to increase sellers.

Hope this helps!

If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes