After 3 years and over $1,000 invested, what are your thoughts?

samrose
Tourist
10 0 2

Hi, It's been a long journey and I want to share with you my experience.

Please visit my site www.emandahr.com

Take a moment, look through it, navigate the options and let me know your initial thoughts. It's greatly appreciated and welcomed.

I'm trying to optimize my site as best as I can, I would hate to think that the deciding factor for a customer to make a purchase was because they didn't like the site or trust it. Please lend me your eyes and voice, help me create an awesome site people would love to buy and learn.

Sam

www.emandahr.com

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2414 140 437

Hello @samrose, I hope you are doing well! I reviewed your store and here is the feedback:

- You should display the collection list on the home page. Give product recommendations to customers' by personalizing their shopping experience. Add a section of trending, new products, recently viewed products. Cross-sell and upsell the products. 

- Add a call to action button on the slider images.

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

Add these customer engagement tools in your store to engage & retarget the visitors coming to your store:

• Add a web push notification in your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.
  • Setup an affiliate marketing program to increase your influencers and it will help to increase sellers.
  • Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers.
  • Add a countdown timer to create urgency among customers.
  • Add a sales motivator bar. 

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes