After almost 40 years I sold my latest brick and mortar education business to go online. I sell IT e-learning courses what I also did from my former business but now online.
As a baby boomer and (partly) retired the very most of you will be closer to the target audience as me, so all input is very welcome.
The idea is to (product) franchise the concept when the site is good enough/great.
Thanks upfront and greetings from the Netherlands.
Hello @divitrain How are you doing?
I am Johnny, a professional shopify developer, manager and digital marketer with over 4 years of experience.
Firstly, congratulations on your successfully designed shopify website. Here are what I have for you to make your site more trustworthy
* Sales funnel: This will help you to retain traffic when you have it well designed and programmed to your site. Since you're tech-wise, I believe you will understand that not every traffic will convert at their very first visitation. You need sales funnel to get them glued to you. Learn more here.
* Social Links: I can see you integrate your Twitter, Instagram, Facebook... to your website but to be honest, it's only your Facebook account that is professional for your business. Imagine business page and what you used for your IG (which personally belongs to you) and your twitter profile which is non existing.
You can surely work on these.
TIP: Are you considering hiring a marketing specialist for your business/website? I have proven experience in this field and I will love to help you when it comes to this, Contact me.
Hello @divitrain, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions that you can work on:
- I would suggest you work on the aesthetics of the store. Make it more appealing and professional.
- Target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action.
- You can also run push campaigns. Send push notifications to your customers even when they are not in your store. It helps to reduce the bounce rate and bring back the lost customers to your store.
- Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!