After investing money into Facebook Ads, I am getting traffic but no sales. Any ideas?

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello! I am a new shopify store owner. I just recently put out a Facebook ad and I have gotten around 230 visitors to my store. However, I do not seem to have orders or even added to carts on my analytics page. I have done lots of research up to this point, but I can't seem to find out what I may be doing wrong. I was hoping to get some honest criticism on ways I could improve on either my marketing or my store. Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1432 89 306

Hey Unique Apparel,

The collection names"Hoodies and Apparel" and "Socks Collection" should be a part of the main menu as well for ease of customer search and navigation. In order to highlight attractive discounts or free shipping offers, a unique header template is a must. Other essential observations regarding store improvement and optimization are as follows:

1. To keep customers informed regarding the latest store trends and designs," New Arrivals" are a must.
  2. Favicon, which is the symbol of site identification, is missing.
  3. I would love to see an Account login/sign-in system, as it is a must for an ecommerce.
  4. Placement of the logo beside the search bar and cart on the top right of the header will give a better-organized header view.
  5. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc are a must in the footer for better customer centricity and association.
  6. All discounted products should be kept under a seperate "Sale" section.
  7. To strengthen customer trust and belief, product reviews are a must below every item.
  8. To contribute to the overall brand promotion, Testimonials and Instagram images are a must.
  9. Site popularity can be facilitated by adding "Bestsellers" to the homepage.
  10. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  11. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparqs Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

May the capability of converting visitor traffic to customer sales of your store increase rapidly.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
229 22 88

Hi @UniqueApparel 

I think your store is in a quite competitive niche. There are a lot of giants out there that sell cute clothing. So make sure you come up with something that will make people choose you over amazon or alibaba.

-Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customers:)  

-The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand on it? does that mean the product is bad? 

Instead of giving discount for nothing, give them as rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway. 

I recommend using Growave for that.  It offers Social Login, Reviews, Rewards, Instagram and 6 more essential tools for marketing all in one. 

-Add more links on your navigation bar. Add About us page, contact us, order tracking, Instagram etc. 

-Certainly add more product. Because clearly the more products you have the greater the opportunity that a person will find something he/she likes on your store.

I think that is it from what I have noticed. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you, if so please let me know by liking this post. 

The best of luck! 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
1 Like
Highlighted

Hi @UniqueApparel , 

You've some unique products on your store, pretty cozy actually! Well, I have been working with stores like yours for 3 years now and understand what you have been going through.

It's now a common problem and a big problem for committed store owners like yourself. The reason is store owners run the ads and get the traffic, which is needed of course. But we need to understand that ads don't lead to sales, your store does. 

Traffic does not mean sales!

To convert traffic into sales you should capture the attention of the traffic within 8 sec i.e the average attention span of your customer. And then immediately create urgency among them to buy your product. How? By removing the messy, boring background and adding stickers/ labels based on sales, offers, new arrivals etc on your product catalog. This action can lead to 148% increase in your sales, pretty huge right?! Apps like ModeMagic can pave the way for you. 

Here is a sneak peek on how your new catalog will engage your buyers -

Unique Apparels.png 

Try this for yourself and see how much more sales you get. All the best for new conversions! :)

Sakshi | Growth Architect @ModeMagic
- If you think my reply was helpful, click Like to let me know!
- Want to boost sales conversion on your store? Click here for ModeMagic - An app that gives your store a makeover results in more engagement and conversions.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
18 0 4

Hi @UniqueApparel ,

Here are a few points which needs urgent attention as per my Analysis of your website.

Home Page Analysis:

• Navigation menu must have more categories in a nested format to engage the customers. You can add categories based on your Clothing collection.Screenshot (6).png
  • Wishlist will help you identify the type of visitors on your website and later you can provide them with offers to purchase the product added to their Wishlist.
  • Add Promo Code in the Header section to make the visitor's move to your Product page.
  • Multiple Banner Images are required as this will help you more about what in your shop, use a CTA above banner image to increase engagement.
  • New Arrivals and Best Selling categories needs to be added on the Homepage so that a sense of eagerness builds up in the visitors mind.
  • Also, you can remove Hoodies and Apparels section and instead use them in your Main Menu as a collection page.
  • Better fonts can be used.
  • Use Clients testimonials to let the visitors know what others have to say about your products. This will help build up trust. You can refer below example:Screenshot (8).png
  • Footer is missing few things.Screenshot (10).png

Collection Page:

• Collection Page is very basic and incomplete.Screenshot (11).png

Product Page:

• Product page is neat.

Checkout Page Analysis:

• Checkout page is okay.

These few changes will surely help you increase your retention and conversion rate. 

I hope this information is helpful for you. If you need any more help feel free to ping me on Skype at live:mohdsaquibkhan

Best regards,

Email: saquibkhan@cedcommerce.com
Visit us at: https://experts.shopify.com/cedcommerce
1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thank you so so much! I am honestly blown away at the amount of support I have already received on here. Thank you all for taking time out of your day to check out my store. I greatly appreciate it. I will implement these tips and ideas into my store asap! Cheers!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1432 89 306

The pleasure is mine! Happy to help you.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
945 46 135

Hello @UniqueApparel,

If you are having a lot of visitors and no conversions then you need to make your store engaging which will reduce the bounce rate and will increase the conversions. 

For getting more sales and revenue you need to focus more on customer engagement You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like visiting your store, signing up, follow or share on social media, allowing for push notifications, reviews and many more. This will entice your customers and help you to get more email subscribers, push subscribers, collect more reviews. They will come again on your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points which will double the sales and retention.

Also, engage your visitors coming on your site. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

If you would like to implement all these features to maximize engagement and conversions on your store I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com. It has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is 'All in One' Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Shopify Expert
278 14 54

Hi,  

I have gone through your site. Though it looks good, there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.

Logo & Favicon :

Logo & Favicon -- Your logo should highlight your brand name. Add a favourite icon so users can locate your webpage easily.

HEADER & FOOTER :

1. Header -- Have a sticky header and a clear smart search bar to help users locate the products they're looking for.Also a slide out cart, a cart icon with item calculator must have features. Login icon must be there for buyer account creation before purchasing.
  2. Footer -- Optimize your footer with more professional and functional look and also highlight your newsletter sign up so people who follow your brand will receive more updates about promotions and sales. There are legal policy pages which are missing in the footer that must be included for authenticity and security purpose

HOMEPAGE :

A lot can be done to your homepage to make it more informative & attractive.

1. Banners & Branding -- Add hero banner with prompt CTA buttons that syncs well with your store theme & branding. This banner should include info like free shipping, offers/deals like 50% off, etc
  2. Color, Font & Branding -- Over All Text, Font , Paragraph , Alignment , Spacing , Padding etc should be more elegant so that your store looks well-organized, neat and visually appealing. Maintain the same or similar colors and fonts throughout your store to keep your  branding intact 
  3. Featured Collection -- Add all the top featured collection on the homepage so users know the type of products you're selling on your store.
  4. Featured / Bestseller products -- Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store                                     
  5. Testimonials -- They add to the trust factor as when customers see what other buyers have to say about your products, it makes them more sure about your brand.
  6. Highlight your USP -- What's unique about your brand that none of the other Shopify merchants have? This needs to be highlighted in your store presentation, features & more.
  7. Trust Badge on Home Page -- This is important as this helps to build trust and assures your customers that your brand is authentic

COLLECTION PAGE :

Your customer views this page to have an in-depth view of the products and services you offer.

1. Banner adding on Collection page -- Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners
  2. Product filter for easy navigation -- Categorize & filter products by their size, color or type so users find product to product navigation easy.
  3. Product Label -- Product labels like % off, ‘New Arrival’, ‘Sold Out’ must be there must be there for the ease of the buyer
  4. Product Showcasing -- Clear product title and description , high quality images , reviews , related products , color swatch function, grey effect for sold out products , product labels . All these features make your store much more convenient, authentic, easy to use and user friendly.
    Example of Good Collection Page

PRODUCT PAGE :

1. Features like custom swatches, product zoom in, product reviews, unique product titles/descriptions and  cart drawer that will make your product page more interactive and user-friendly.
  2. You Can Add Sticky Add to cart / Buy Now Bar on Your Product Page : Demo Example

This floating bar on the product page makes it impossible for your customers to miss checkout with the always visible Sticky Add to Cart Bar. Here the user can quickly select the variants, sizes and quantities for their order and checkout directly. You can use this app Cart2Sale ‑ Sales Booster
    Example of Good Product Page

CART PAGE :

1. Sticky Buy now or add to cart button ,Sticky cart -- A Sticky Cart feature or sticky checkout bar reduces cart abandonment and engages the customer in your store.
  2. Functionality Of Cart Page -- Discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.  for personalizing your customer's shopping experience on the cart page. You to try our all-in-one app, Cart2Sale ‑ Sales Booster

Example of Good Cart Page

INTEGRATIONS :

1. Social Media Link -- Include links to your Facebook, Twitter and Instagram or any other social media business pages.
  2. Proper integration of Google Analytics, Facebook store, Instagram store, google search console -- These features will help you track and analyze how customers interact with your store.
  3. Proper setup shipping, taxes -- Set up shipping and taxes options for different areas/countries or for particular products.
  4. Google shopping -- Let your users easily discover & buy your products with Google smart shopping marketing campaigns.

App Integration :

Try This App - Cart2Sale ‑ Sales Booster .
11-in-1 App to Maximize your Sales and Conversion

1. Sticky Add to Cart Bar and Buy Now Button
  2. Sticky Checkout Bar
  3. Sticky Cart Icon
  4. Quick Buy Button
  5. Free Shipping Bar
  6. I Agree to the Terms and Conditions Checkbox
  7. Gift Wrapping
  8. Delivery Date Picker
  9. How Did You Know About Us
  10. Additional Cart Notes
  11. Trust Badges

Please check our fully functional Demo Store

Hope these suggestions are useful for you. Wish you many more sales in the future. If you have any queries, do let me know here.

Good luck!

Sudipta 
MS Web Designer | Task4Store
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1000+ Happy Clients

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

0 Likes