Nice to see you back and asking for feedback. I see some of my advice still applies as it has not been implemented. You have a great looking website and the branding is clean looking. I spent a few years living in London and have 11 years of ecom experience working with startup and global brands like ASOS, and new age vegan food products. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.
Product Page Feedback
Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. If you are finding it hard to convert traffic, then maybe you are getting the wrong traffic to you site. Not all traffic is created equal. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.
Wonderful day, @George_Greenhil
At first glance, I see your website is well-organized and I like it.
It's also a room for improvement as well. Hope you find my feedback helpful.
1. In my opinion, I see Pick & Mix is a really outstanding feature. I am wondering why you don't display it on Home Page. Some people may really like it but they may dismiss because it does not stand out much in the first viewing of your sites
2. I guess you can group your products into Combo too. People may like combo more than each seperate item. Then You can do Combo of the week. It will be much more interesting for audiences like me to see and review.
3. About image, I can see there is a little bit too many colours in one collections like Instagram and Popular brands. I understand you would like to display many flavours of these bars/ snacks but I feel a little overdosed with colours in just one frame. You may want to optimize your images to be more simple and elegant.
Good luck and Wish you the best
I have just visited your website. Here are some feedbacks to make it better!
1. Improve your page speed
Your page loading speed is quite low on both mobile and laptop devices. You can check it via Google PageSpeed Insights and find some improvement suggestions. You can also read this guide to know how you can optimize your page speed on the mobile view. In fact, your website visitors can quickly leave your website without making any purchases if they have to wait too long for your page loading.
2. Improve your product page
- Add more product images to show your product attractively.
- Add the call-to-action button such as the Buy Now button. So your website visitors can quickly and conveniently click on it and directly go to the checkout page. It is a good way to improve your customers' experience and encourage people to buy your products.
I hope that this above feedbacks are helpful for you! :)
Thanks all! @PageFly
I was told Google page speed wasn't the best tool due to Shopify stores not being built 'the typical way'.
What areas specifically can I speed up, I have compressed all my images using tiny.png and crush.pics. My product pages and collection pages score well, its just the homepage that sometimes loads slowly.
I can't add a checkout now button due to my discount app, unfortunately, but i'll work on images as you outlined. Thanks!
Thanks for your help @aaronpham
1) I've now added a feature banner explaining 'how it works' to the homepage after your tip - its now live
2) Good idea but that's not our concept/USP
3) I will get to work on that
Thanks @DuaneBrown, I'm seeing a conversion rate of 4% atm so it's going well and I get around 1,200 unique visits a day (working on getting more).
1. I completely understand, I'm a bit obsessed with sliders. It could be hurting my conversion but I love them.
2. Sure, I've removed the section for now and am editing it to what you advised
3. How would you go about speeding it up? My product and collection pages are quick but not so much the homepage, I have compressed all images using tiny.png and crush.pics and added some lazy load, I'm not sure what else I can do? Any ideas?
4. Great point, I'll get working.
5. I've just added Judge.me and I've imported all my reviews today see here: https://proteinpackage.co.uk/pages/all-protein-package-reviews
6. Ive contact Klarna to move it.
Thanks so much for your time!
You are welcome. It should not matter what you love... you should care about what your customers love and make it easier for them to buy. If you have 5 images in a sliders and no one sees the last 3.... did you really have 5 images in your slider? Usually slow sites are due to large files sizes for images/video or old apps that have been deleted, leave behind code in the theme file. Good luck.