Hey Super Duper Candle Company,
Below listed tips and apps would surely help in optimizing your store:
All the best!
I hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. Writing a blog gives you the opportunity to create relevant content for your customers. This can be used as a marketing tactic to drive traffic back to your website.
2. Offering wish lists is an effective way to reduce shopping cart abandonment and fulfill sales from customers who showed intent but didn't end up purchasing.
3. Ensure all the products have at least 3-4 images will give insights into of the product to the customer, currently, I see only 2 images for every product.
4. The addition of most viewed or most liked sections on your homepage will significantly increase the percentage of gallery review.
5. You need to create urgency and social proof on your store for that you need to have graphical stickers to add top announcement on your store like ‘free shipping’ which creates urgency and boost sales. (Attaching one of your product image as a reference)
I hope this helps!
Hey there elliotpetro,
What a beautiful store you have!! I think the designing, the product and the images all look really great. Your product images are very appealing so kudos on that and I must say if I ever need to buy scented candles your store is the first store I'm gonna come to, I've bookmarked you!
Firstly, I'd like to tell you a few things that I liked about your store.
Now I have a few recommendations, I hope they will be of help to you.
1. Create a logo, it's very important for your website to have a logo. At times a logo can push people for an emotional purchase of products, so create an impressive logo and magnify and add it to your store.
2. Hero images: Stick to one rather than the rotating carousel. It’s going by so fast that if I think I may be interested, it’s gone. Carousels /sliders have been proven to lowers conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders.
3. You have 2 sections of browse collections on your homepage, I suggest you to remove one of the sections as you don't need to add them twice on the same page.
4. Free shipping is the biggest enticement for shopping online. And I see that free shipping isn't an option right now. So either you can provide free shipping as Standard (normal delivery), and shipping charges applied for Expedited (faster delivery)| or you could provide free shipping for orders above a certain value. Either of these, it will help you get more sales/increase conversions. I would like to recommend you one of the best apps for the same purpose - Superbar
5. Length of pages - Your homepage and product single page is long and would also be needing a scroll to top button so that the viewers can easily go up to the top of your page with just one click. Providing you with a link of an app that does this best. Scroll to top
6. Reviews on Product Page - I see that you have a section of customer reviews on your homepage but I suggest you to add a section on every product single page for the customer to add their reviews to your product and you can display it right there and then. Reviews on your products create a feeling of trust for a new buyer and it's a great way for new brands such as your to start off as.
7. Product description - Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search.
8. Image numbers - Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 or 2 images.
9. Lastly, as per my opinion, you need to create a some urgency and social proof on your store. And I sincerely think you need to add a top announcement on your store which shows urgency and you can display your announcements like "free shipping",etc. on them. I highly recommend Superbar
Social proof will help your visitors see who all has bought your products and that increases the trust of the viewer on your product. You can use the same app (Superbar) it provides you tools like a countdown timer, geolocation, etc. I’ll be adding links of a few apps that you could use for social proof as well below.
For example, I'm sure you've seen how amazon creates urgencies in sales by showing the number of products left, upcoming sales, or drive sales by showing how quickly they have to order an item to get quick delivery, right down to the minute.
If you want to sell more, boosting the sense of urgency in your marketing is the way to go. Making people feel as if they’re about to miss out on or lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.
One parting tip: like many other techniques, the urgency is best used in moderation. Don’t try to put pressure on your potential customers all the time, or they’ll stop taking your offers seriously.
Instead, focus on periodically offering great deals that really are limited. I'm providing you some other app links that might be useful.
Links - Urgency Pack Ultimate
I sincerely hope my insights will be of help to you. Do let me know if you have any more questions.
Press " Like " or accept my solution to let me know if it was of help to you.
I think you have done a great job of setting up your website. I love your photos. They are very aesthetic and visually consistent. Really good job there!
I can share a few feedbacks to improve your website
1. Change your favicon to something which is more visible. Because the favicons are small, your text is barely visible. Maybe a candle icon would be good
2. You have repeated the "Browse our collections" section twice on your home page. Is that intentional?
3. I feel you should create a separate contact us page and have a form + contact links over there. The contact page should be accessible from anywhere on your website but it's now only accessible from your home page.
4. You can integrate your messenger directly on your store and allow users to chat with you without leaving your store.
You can also check out the app I recently launched. You can use labels such as trending, bestseller, sale, new, etc on your product images using this app. Labels would help you highlight your products using social proofing, trust & urgency, and let your customers make decisions faster and thus increasing your sales and conversions. Do share your feedback if you try it!
App Link: https://bit.ly/36ly69H
Cheers, and wish you all the best :)
Hi @elliotpetro ,
Here are some suggestions that you can consider :
1. You can add customer testimonials to increase trust among shoppers.
2. Instagram feed could be added for better brand promotions.
3. You may want to think about adding product reviews. Reviews are essential for any eCommerce store as it helps sell more and creates immediate trust with shoppers. Be sure to check out our review app.
Turning More Shoppers Into Customers
The pleasure is mine! Happy to help you.