All views no sales

Highlighted
1 0 0
Hi all so here is my website link gypsycoutureclothing.com.au im having heaps of views and people going to checkout but there is never a purchase im not to sure what the issue would be as ive tried checking out myself and everything seems fine but i thought from someone elses point of view might help me out a lot. Thanks guys
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
438 48 98

Hey, @Kjessop. First off, congratulations on starting your business on Shopify! I would be happy to give you some feedback on your store. 

I took a look through your homepage and noticed a few things that I think could go a long way to improving the professionalism of your store and making it easier for visitors to find products that interest them.

The first thing I noticed is with your main menu. Your main menu should be devoted exclusively to shopping. Break out your categories so your vistors can see them at a glance. There is no need to hide everything behind a single "Catalog" dropdown. This result will be reflected in an increased add to cart rate since users will be able to find what they are looking for much easier. I would also recommend increasing the size of your logo so it stands out more. Ideally, removing the white background around it will make it look much nicer against the background as well. Alternatively, consider changing your store background to a neutral tone, such as white.

20-03-xu9qy-uo7dk

The next thing that sticks out to me as an important factor to consider is your store design. I recommend checking out our Shopify design articles to get inspiration and ideas on how to build a great looking webpage with Shopify. Homepage Design 101 is a recommended resource to check out! Specifically, I would consider removing the pink from your background and replacing it with a neutral tone color. While a colored background may seem like a good idea at first, it typically doesn't translate well in eCommerce when selling products. A neutral background color (white, light grey, light beige, etc.) will allow your products to stand out as opposed to getting drowned out by the background.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Kjessop 

At the moment your website looks like it doesn't have the right direction and should be restructured to be easy and simple for your visitors mostly on mobile. I'd focus on these areas ASAP. 

• Home Page (Flow)
  • Product Pages (All information about product and build trust)
  • Site Navigation (easy and simple)
  • Checkout (consistent with rest of website) At the moment its not
  • Mobile Friendly 
  • Consistent colors 

Overall not bad start its great if have already got some sales and lots of traffic. Keep up the good work. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

P.S I'm also in Australia if you ever want to bounce any ideas of me or want a more detailed free review of your website. 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
386 34 155

Hi @Kjessop

The product range is too wide. The catalog of your site has some adult things along with some clothing and toys, it does not add trustworthiness at all. I recommend focusing on a more narrow niche and concentrate on that instead of having a lot of items but none selling.  Think of why a person should purchase from you when there are a lot more options on, let's say, Amazon. Once you have the answer, let your customers know that as well. 

I am afraid there is a lot of work that needs to be done on your store, design and functionality wise. 

Best of luck! 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
343 27 101

Hi @Kjessop ,

I've taken a look at your store. Nice products! I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.

1. Incresase the size of the store logo. 

2. Instead of including all products under a single category 'Catalog', add different collections so that it will be easy to go to any collection from any page.

3. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.

4. In product pages, you've added product images multiple times. Remove images added below Buy button.

5. The product description is missing in some product pages.

6. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.

7. Add Contact Us page for better customer interaction.

8. Add favicon to your store which is a small square image/logo that appears next to a web address. Favicon helps to strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website.

9. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.

10. Optimize your footer with a more professional and functional look. Add pages like Contact Us, About Us, Privacy Policy, etc to the footer.

I also did a flare check on your site. You have only 39 results indexed by Google. But your website has 634+ pages. Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. Plus! only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.

Hope this was helpful!

Jeena

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
1 Like