Am trying to get my first sale

Ave2
Tourist
4 0 1

My store consist of human hair bundles and wigs what you think about these products are they a slow seller

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3717 214 662

Hello @Ave2, please share your store URL so we can look into it and give you feedback.

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
CutOutWiz
Trailblazer
203 13 72

Hello @Ave2 

Congratulations on your Shopify store!

Banner:

First off, very nice banner. But I think the slide show is turned off. Try to put the pictures of the banner on slide show, so that it looks refreshing, every time someone enters. This makes the user experience unique and special. Also consider placing a Shop Now button on the banners, so that you can redirect them to the product page immediately. 

Captions: 

Your captions are too big, which means nobody will probably read the entire thing. Try to shorten it down to keywords only, so that it attracts attention. 

Product Grouping:

If your products are grouped, as in, all the wigs in one place, etc. it will be easier for customers to look for what they want. Consider placing each group in a separate page, and each page on a separate header on the homepage. 

That's all from me. Please feel free to reach out in case of any questions!

Thank You!

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution :)

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
0 Likes
Ave2
Tourist
4 0 1
Thank you alot I appreciate your opinion
CutOutWiz
Trailblazer
203 13 72

Glad to have helped

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution :)

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
997 135 325

Hey @Ave2,

Congratulations on launching your store!

Before I get into my feedback, I wanted to let you know that we are giving away prizes every week leading up to Christmas. Prizes include things like custom logos and favicons, custom store banners, one hour of store tweaks and for one lucky person, we are giving away a complete store re-design. To get your entry in, all you need to do is sign up for our email newsletter. Oh, and we are giving away FREE Christmas store banners and pop up graphics automatically to everyone who signs up.

Now, onto my feedback..

First thing I would recommend is getting a custom domain name. It definitely adds trust to your brand when you have a custom URL. 

I'd also recommend having a logo done up and matching Favicon. We are giving away those very things so make sure to enter our giveaway. Alternatively, you can get have one made for you quite inexpensively at Fiverr. Once you have your Favicon, here is how to use it:

When I go to your collections page you have some products there that are un-related and out of place. As I scrolled down I saw pet heating blankets as well.. I would remove these all together and stay focused on selling the wigs and hair extensions.

ava-collections.png

Design wise, I would recommend using a white background. It would look better with your product images and would help your links stand out (I can barely see the navigation menu right now).

I have lots more to say but I think I cover everything in this video, so please give it a watch:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes
Ave2
Tourist
4 0 1
I really appreciate your advice but I dont know much about these stuff I
didn't do it I actually pay someone on fiverr to do and I really dont have
money to invest to redo this have been watching videos in order to improve
the store I will definitely remove other products and stick to the hair am
most grateful for your honest advice
0 Likes