Hi @lavishcheese !
Welcome to Shopify!
As a cheese lover, I can say, that I am in love with your shop. You have done a lot of work- especially I like your blog page with such yummy recipes. It made me really hungry.
1. On your hero banner add CTA buttons - "Shop now". Under each product on the homepage add also "Buy now". You should call the customer to the actions. So, you will not just have traffic, but also sales.
2. Add security payment badges - people should trust you before they enter the credit card number.
3. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
4. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa. Add it to your homepage. It will bring more conversion.
5. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.
6. The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that.
7. The items in your store are more on a luxurious and expensive side, therefore I recommend giving back to your customers by rewarding them with free shipping, discounts, and other goodies for spending a certain amount of money on your site. That way, letting your customers know that you care about them.
8. The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad?
Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.
For adding some of the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave. We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc. There is a free plan available.
Hello @lavishcheese ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
Congrats on your store , iYum ! i love cheese , I would like to give some design suggestions to help make your store more appealing to your customers and also increase your sales
1. I feel you have done a good job with the basic UI for the site and I feel you can add more acts buttons to specific pictures to your page and products
2. change the landing page to a very modern look that has good pictures and slideshows and banners .
3. the optimization is not done well is what I feel , the store needs to be more friendly to the user
4. its needs a complete design overall as the consistency of the font and size of content varies very much and don't look complete
5. the product catalog page needs a revamp as you would need to make it look more presentable with less clutter and change to a different colors to lift the shopping spirit
6. use product labels to help sales , ill leave a link below of an app that can help you with this