Analise loja

JulianaSuzy
1 0 0

Olá, gostaria de receber um feedback com relação a minha loja. Tive algumas visitas mas apenas 1 conversão, temo ter algo errado nela.

www.variamundo.com

Obrigada

0 Likes

Hi 

I'm Richard - CRO expert at PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for over 100.000 active Shopify merchants.

I hope that my following comments in English can help you that much!

First of all,  I see that your store is very nice and looks good. 

As you said that, your store had a few visits but only 1 conversion, right? After taking a look at your website, I have some recommendations for you about your Homepage: 

Firstly, about Page Speech. Your Page Speech Acore is very low on mobile. As nowadays, people usually make purchases on their phones, it's important that they have the best shopping experience, otherwise, it's easy to make them close your page in 1 sec.

RichardNguyen_0-1620922773328.png

Secondly, your Homepage lacks Search Toolbar

Some customers will always prefer searching to navigate, no matter how much work you put into your site. When search autocomplete is implemented properly on your site, you can help visitors solve many problems: Recall a product or service they may have forgotten to search for on your site, complete partial search queries, prevent misspellings, and narrow down the search results to what they need. 82% of the top Ecommerce sites offer autocomplete suggestions to enhance visitors’ search experience both on desktop and mobile.

Thirdly, in terms of CTA Button 

It’s such a loss if you don’t have a “Shop Now” button on your banner. It urges visitors to make the purchase and a great way to optimize your home page.

Finally, I see that you already had customer testimonials, however, it’s better if you can add more customer details. For example: how customers explain the benefits of your products or services, explain how your products or services work. It is because it can increase the trust of your visitors. 

RichardNguyen_1-1620922773887.png

To learn more about Conversion Rate Optimization, you can check out the article: Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO): Best Practices, Tips and Case Studies 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. 

Happy selling, 

P/S: This May 19-20th, we are having C-level E-commerce experts from #Shopify, Recart, vitals, The Dropshipping Council, Easyship, and ZAGO to join us in the extraordinary conference: "eCommerce 2021 - To Survive Is To Thrive". 

-> In this event, these real experts will guide you from A to Z on how to build a successful store and provide tips regarding the newest trend in E-Commerce! This is a never-before opportunity where you can get lessons from the best minds in the industry without paying any fee (yes, the treat on us ). Nothing to lose, just gaining from the best minds in the game.

Richard Nguyen

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3423 195 619

Hello @JulianaSuzyThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance.

- You should add a call to action button 'Shop Now' in the first fold of the homepage i.e the banner image. 

AiTrillion_0-1620989663002.png

- Add a section of trending & new arrival products on the homepage. Give product recommendations by personalizing the customers' shopping experience.

Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns.

You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, sharing or following on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and help in retaining your customers.

- Add web push notifications. It can be delivered to your customer’s device, mobile or desktop, even when he is not on your website. It can be used in retargeting with push notifications including browse abandonment, retargeting users abandoning the shopping cart, activating dormant users with offers, retaining users with personalized content, and more.

Looking for the right & effective app for your store?

If you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
waytoapps
Trailblazer
218 19 106

Hello @JulianaSuzy 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Improve store Logo which gives Identity and separates from the competition.

Make a Sticky header for easy Navigation.

Organize header section and make sure to minimize empty space on it.

Add ATC(add to cart) button on the Products.

Adjust the product details in the product page, as the images consuming more space.

Boost your sales with Word of Mouth Strategy. Install app from the shopify app store  which helps to increase your sales further. 

Thanks,
Waytoapps
0 Likes