AngryDawg Fanny-tastic Collection Goes Live Today! Send All Of Your Good Vibes & Feedback!

Solved
3 0 0

Hi there! We're AngryDawg from Dallas, TX and we saw a dire need to address the issue of boring, uninspiring hip accessories!

Introducing AngryDawg Fanny Packs!

ezgif.com-gif-maker (2).gifwww.angrydawg.com

We have a super tight niche of providing original Fanny Pack & Crossbody Bag prints (Belly Bags if you're in the UK) and facilitating the process of creating and ordering custom prints for whatever the occasion.

Right now we're targeting areas people would definitely use these items, such as amusement parks, carnivals, fairs, cosplay conventions, wedding parties, dog parks, birthday parties, corporate events; hell pretty much anywhere you'd rather be hands-free.

We'd love it if you could send us your good vibes and even better feedback as we start this wild, fanny-tastic journey!

P.S. Big shoutout to TinoGFX.com for creating the site and getting everything in place. If your site needs an overhaul, they're you're people to go to!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

I have worked on a ton of fashion brands in the last 8 years and this feedback is based on this experience with ASOS and others.  Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders. Your designers or devs may like this but it actually does not help your conversion rate. Also this slider takes up to much real estate

2. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. XY Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

3. Add links to your footer for contact us, sizing chart. I didn't see these pages on your site and they are ones customers will look for

4. I find having a collection page filled with product description and other non-product photos distraction. The experience on mobile is a lot smoother then desktop. You should make the desktop experience like mobile

Product Page  Feedback

1. Having a vertical Related Products section is out of the norm. I would a/b test this section and see if it helps drive more revenue

2. Move the sizing chart off your product pages and make a new page for this. That way you can link to it from your product pages and in the footer. This will clean up your page and make it look more professional

3. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

4. ASOS and other leading fashion brands are doing little fashion videos for their product pages. Something you could film on an iPhone or latest Android and add to your site.

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like
3 0 0
I really appreciate the feedback and I will definitely take your suggestions to heart as I tweak it further. Thank you again!
0 Likes

Success.

Excursionist
22 2 8

Love the site, and niche! If I was into Fannies I'd definitely be a customer. But I have the site in mind should I need one, or come across someone looking. Great work, I enjoyed checking it out and found myself browsing the fannie designs. Good luck with your business!

0 Likes
3 0 0
🙌🙌🙌 Thank you so much for checking it out and your kind feedback! That’s exactly what we’re going for! I’m happy it translated into the viewing experience you had. :)
0 Likes