Animal Socks Store w/ Free Shipping

Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 2

My Website 

Hey all, I've had my store open for about 2.5 days. I'm selling novelty dress socks with animals on them. Kind of a small niche, but I would plan to expand our sock offerings once I've got a good start.

Still early, but I've started running some ads and have about 200 sessions (no sales). I'm getting clicks, I'm just not closing the deal. I feel like my website looks really good - I've compared it to others similar to mine. I've added a few different things to spur conversion - countdown clocks on my sale items, inventory trackers, a coupon spin wheel, etc. I think my pricing is competitive, and I offer free shipping. Right now, I think I just need to fine tune my SEO and find the right mix of ads to drive good targeted traffic to my site. What are your thoughts? I know sometimes people can become blinded over their own work. I'm open to any and all feedback - thanks!

SoxZoo.com - Free Shipping on All Orders
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
390 41 130

Hi @TCsox

Have seen your store and it looks great. 

However, I still have some small suggestions for you:

- Firstly, I cannot see any social network accounts here. They are good ways to boost your social proof. Instagram and Facebook are good options. 

After you build an Instagram account, you can have an Instagram gallery for your store to show your Instagram content. 

Check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery. It will help you create one with ease and also make it shoppable. 

- Add Quickview buttons to allow your customers to see more product details faster. 

- Consider having a sock box with a better price to attract and encourage customers to buy. 

Yes, as you said, you need to focus on good quality ads. More than that, you can try to advertise your products on some related groups. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1412 71 240

Hello @TCsox, Welcome to the Shopify Community. You are right, you have done a very good job! the store looks good and here are some suggestions and feedback that you can work on:-

- Add categories of socks in the left menu to make your store easy to navigate.

Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site.

- Increase the visibility of your search box- Make sure your search bar is easy for your customers to find. Don’t hide a small magnifying glass for them to click on if they really want to search

- You can start giving Loyalty Points and Rewards to WOW your customers. You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.

Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.

Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors.

- Enable Social media conversion techniques on the store for better conversion.

To implement these tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion.com.

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 2

Thanks for the feedback.

I have registered a Twitter, but I sometimes feel like no Twitter presence is better than a bad Twitter presence. How do I overcome people that click on our socials, see no fan base, then leave for someone more established? I know you have to start somewhere, but I guess in my head I was planning to link it once we had accumulated at least a group of followers.

I will add some quickviews!

SoxZoo.com - Free Shipping on All Orders
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
390 41 130

Hi @TCsox

Have some recommendations for you

- With Instagram, I have a tip for you to increase your followers. There are some steps:

+ Follow everybody who cares about socks and fashion. You can do that by finding some followers of some famous accounts. 

+ After following, you need to have a good offer and beautiful products that are already had. 

+ Wait for them to follow you back. 

- With Facebook, you can try to build more good content and seeding them into some groups.

I think you're having good products. What you need is increasing your social proof and having a good marketing strategy. 

Thank you, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
1 Like