Another "Help me with my store" post

Highlighted
Excursionist
17 0 6

My main site has been up for almost 5 years.

It was a basic site using a template called "Launchpad" or something like that.

I ran a Kickstarter and after it was done I needed a website so quickly put together a basic site.

We expanded to multiple products but kept the site. Up till now it's been serving us well since we sell a rather niche product and all advertisement has been word of mouth.

Now I want to start advertising and to do that I'm going to need a more attractive site.

Here is the theme we picked out "Context" and the work we've done on it up till now. As you can see, we're computer nerds and not one single drop of creativity.

https://p8h8hg75za77qbci-11348418.shopifypreview.com

Comments? Advice?

Thanks!

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
287 32 98

Hi @RockItCool

Just take a look at your store and have some suggestions for you:

- Do you have your brand name? If yes, add it beside the brand logo. 

- Just try to remember everything on your site needs to have their specific meaning. Like the banner below: 

When I click on the banner, it directs me to the site with a 404 error? 

Also, add the CTA button on your banner. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1600656711542.png

- Should be the names of customers. Not only Happy Customer. 

ConveyLego0612_1-1600656924194.png

- You're not selling any products on your homepage. Try to figure out what are best sellers and display them on your home page as soon as possible like a Featured products section. 

- I see you're having an Instagram account and it has much good content on it. Why don't try to show it on your store? 

With an Instagram gallery on your homepage, you can do that easily. 

Check out this app if you want to create one: Shoppable Instagram Gallery  

- Do you try any discount events or upsell, cross-sell? Can try one today to increase your sales faster.

By the way, the site looks clean and fresh, and the background color is good I think. I love it! 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
1 Like
Highlighted

Hello @RockItCool 

Here are a few suggestions for your store, I hope you like it.

1. Your website is not fit to screen as compare with new trendy in the market it should be more flexible and fit to screen so it feels responsive.

2. Add your contact details to build customer trust.

3. You have not been declare about your policies and refunds.

4. You add FAQ's on your menu bar but it seems the page is broken maybe https://rockitcool.myshopify.com/pages/faq

5. There are no customer reviews.

The design is good but needs to improve yet.

I hope this suggestion will help you, Do let me know in case of any guidance. I will be glad to assist you.

The last thing I would like to suggest that you can be hiring some Shopify experts like us.

Team, Oakleaf Infoway

Email ID: info@oakleafinfoway.com
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
17 0 6

Thank you for the great advice.

0 Likes