Any Advice Before I Decide to Close Down My Store?

Highlighted
1 0 0

After over thousand dollars in advertising in every way possible and all kinds of targeting, I have around 50 dollars in total to show as revenue from my store: pendalace.com. I tried drilling down on the fashion jewelry niche. Made an FB and Insta pages, created really good-looking ads and used very specific layered audience targeting. But not a single one of my FB ad campaigns seem to get profitable. 

I am willing to give my entire sales profit of a year to an expert who can turn around my store. I don't make much. My day job salary is just about 1300$. after my expenses, I can spare barely 500$. I can give that entire money to an ads expert who can help me become profitable, plus all of that profit for a whole year. I have tried everything - reviews, offers, lowest possible prices, great images, lookalike audiences. Nothing has worked for me. Honestly. 

I tried print on demand also using another store and teespring recently. Did not work. Don't assume that I didn't give my ads enough time to become profitable. I did. 

I have run FB Like campaigns on cold audiences before creating custom audiences. That also didn't work. Everyone likes my ads. No one buys. no one.

I tried Lookalike ads. Didn't work.

If anyone has any idea to make my store profitable, I am all ears. I will give you every penny I have left if you can guarantee that you will turn my store around. If you cannot help me, please do not come forward and ruin my finances. Only if you have the expertise to help me, contact me. I have zero ideas to proceed. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

HI @PendalaceAdmin,

I suggest to learn the market as it becomes easier for you to identify the target customers and then draft an effective marketing strategy which may help position your business among the target audience.

Facebook is a very visual platform and you need to make sure that your ads are good at catching the eyes of your custom audience. You can tell that your ad creative is performing poorly if your ad has a low CTR. The average CTR on Facebook is 0.9%. 

Facebook ads can be a great way to increase traffic numbers for your website. However, if you have yet to see an adequate return on investment, it may just be that you’re making some common mistakes leading up to getting your custom audience to your landing page.

I just reviewed your store. I think you should do some improvements on your store also.

Store Speed - To increase visitors and sales you need to work on your website performance’s speed as I am seeing it is very low, 10%. It should be above 60%. Also, you need to optimize website images. It will improve the user experience. Fast page load time will also boost the website’s crawl rate.

2ecfc2a6-6f4a-411b-9af6-3e72245f3d9d.png

Also work on to build customer trust, add some trust signals. Trust Signals build customers trust and help users to feel more secure in their buying decision. 

Work on UX: Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website.  Homepage content should be strategically decided. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design. Scattered information or too much distractions can create a bad user experience so work on UX to provide a better overall user Experience.

These few tweaks can really benefit your store and improve your sales,

I hope my feedback will help you!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!
Thank you!!!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes