Any Feedback About Our Store, GREATLY APPRECIATED!

brandonlimt
3 0 1

Hi there! I would really appreciate any feedback that you could have about our website: 

www.ze-ty.com

Here are some of the questions my team had after looking at Google Analytics to find out our customer:

1. Is the website easy to read? Is the font legible?
  2. How clear is it to you that we sell DIY boxes?
  3. What other information would you like to know about our products and company in the home page?
  4. Is it clear that we are selling DIY etching plates and not pre-etched designs?
  5. What additional photos would you like to see i.e. (what's in the box, before and after)?

We would really appreciate any feedback! Thank you all! :)

Sincerely,

ZE-TY Team

0 Likes

Great branding and design of the site so far. It's clear this is a gift but less clear it's all DIY and you need to etch the glass yourself

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as it has a bit to much empty space around the images. Also there is no separation around the newsletter sign up box. Looks like it is floating in midair

2. The text could be bigger as it is pretty small right now

3. No point having a "Coming Soon" product as it's empty. I would take this down off the site

Product Page  Feedback

1. Each product page should have the same number of product images and they should show the same image in the same order for that product

2. It would be better to show the finished product as the first image and your main product image

3. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started

4. Add a product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
brandonlimt
3 0 1

These are great points! Thank you very much we greatly appreciate your feedback and time!

0 Likes