Any Feedback is Greatly Appreciated!!

http://worldsbestboost.com/

This is my baby, be gentle >.<

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
488 26 99

Hi @Zyloto 

Overall I think your shopify store looks pretty good, But I noticed a couple of things that you might consider adding.

You might consider adding a sense of urgency. Imagine you are a customer browsing an online store. Maybe you are ready to buy maybe you aren't. But there is a good chance you aren't in the buying mood at the moment. If you add a sense of urgency to your store it can help more of your customers to buy, and have them buy faster. One way you can do so is by adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .

After carefully reviewing I don't see a blog. Adding a blog to your site would help to increase SEO on your site.

After carefully reviewing I don't see a FAQ section. If your customer can't find an answer to their questions they may not buy from you. Adding an FAQ section will help to add trust, and make it so your customer doesn't need to leave your site, to find an answer to their question.

After browsing your store I noticed I wasn't able to find social media links. Adding social media for your store can go a long way in fostering a brand

You might consider adding reviews. If you add reviews it will help keep your customers on your site. If your customer needs to leave your site to do research on a product they might not come back, adding reviews can help with that.

One thing to consider is adding an always visible buy button. Your buy button is the most important button on your site and it should always be within the thumbs reach of the customer. Take a look at your store (especially on your phone), and try to easily find your buy button, especially when you are on the bottom of the page. If your buy button isn't always visible you are making it harder for your customer to buy. Consider adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales , it will help it make it easier for your customer to buy from you.

But seriously your store is actually really great, and I think just a few minor tweaks could really go a long way.

P.S. I created an email course at https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course, after reviewing a bunch of stores I noticed that there are a few tips that might help, and I created an email list to help with it.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
188 23 42

Hi @Zyloto,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your store with us today! I've taken a look at the site and think you've done some great work here, so you can certainly been proud of the work you've done so far. I love the video that greets visitors when they arrive at the site - it certainly piqued my interest in what your business was offering - and think the general layout of the homepage is fantastic. I do have a few small suggestions that I think will help fine tune the site, which I will detail below!

Firstly, I noticed that you don't have a favicon set for the site. This is the small logo that appears next to the website's name in the browser tab:

19-11-jt38a-kfgx1

You can add your logo as a favicon to the site, and whilst this is a small thing, it helps add a professional touch to the site and reinforces your branding. A favicon can be added via the theme editor, under Theme Settings, but we have a full guide on how to add a favicon here which you can refer to if you're not sure how to perform this action.

Whilst speaking of branding, I also noticed the text on your logo in the website's header is very small, and almost unreadable:

19-11-nnnje-w0lc0

If you're going to have a logo with text included, you'll want to make sure the text is large enough so that it can actually be read! The size of the logo in the header can also be edited in the theme editor.

One thing I also noticed was that some of your product descriptions were a little bare, which might mean customers might not know exactly what they are purchasing. For example, with this product, could you perhaps go into more detail on what customers will be receiving with their purchase? I'd recommend providing more information on what the coaching entails and how the process works, which will hopefully give more customers confidence in making a purchase. If it's more vague, potential clients are more likely to be hesitant to commit to making a purchase.

You'll also want to ensure all of your written prose is correct and reads well, as I found a few small examples of this not being the case. On your homepage, for instance, you have the phrase "#1 in the professionalism" - this does not make sense, and immediately makes the website look more unprofessional. Be sure to check all written English on the site and correct any errors or grammatical mistakes.

19-11-ov11o-bwkb0

Finally, I'd also suggest adding some more links to your footer menu, which is rather empty at the moment:

19-11-58se9-76rg0

Adding links such as your policies (Terms of Service, Refund Policy etc) is a great idea, as you'll want to make these links as accessible and easy to find as possible.

Overall, I really like the site's design and feel like you've created a strong brand presence here! The changes I've recommended are mostly small things but they'll hopefully level up the site some more and make it even better for your customers to navigate and purchase from. Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions on the suggestions I've made.

Kind regards,

Victor | Shopify Social Care

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
442 19 51

Hey, Honestly, I need to appreciate you for showing up with such a captivating store. You have a great collection in your store. I would like to suggest you should engage your visitors coming on your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term. You have stunning products in your store but you are lacking in engagement features.

You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like visiting your store, signing up, follow or share on social media, allowing for push notifications, reviews and many more. This will entice your customers and help you to get more email subscribers, push subscribers, collect more reviews. They will come again to your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points which will double the sales. This is how you can increase conversions and sales.

Want to maximize your engagement and sales?
Visit AiTrillion.com
0 Likes