Here's the link to my store: 

www.jazzupco.com

I would appreciate any feedback to improve my store. Thank you so much! (:

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
180 30 104

Hey there, 

What a beautiful store you have! It was a delight to stumble upon your store and I must say that you are headed the right direction design wise. It is simple, minimal and clean and yet superb. 

Firstly, lets start with telling you what you're doing right!!!!

1. LOVE that you have a chat bot, amazing addition to the store. It is a huge convenience to the viewers and I always recommend every to add it. 

2. It's great that you're giving free shipping - it is a very big enticement for conversions. 

3. And the "Our story" and "Instagram gallery" is just brilliant. It helps for the customer to connect with you on a personal level and the added advantage is that if they like what they see they will start following you on social media as well. 

So these are major pointers that I think are great about the website. And now I'll give you some recommendations that you might find helpful. 

• Add a favicon to your website. It will help you strengthen your brand and to add a polished look to your website.

• I would remove the Help and contact links in the main navigation. You already have them in the footer. You don't need them in both places

• I think you should move the " Featured products " section to the bottom (place it where you have the collections section) and switch the "Collections" to on the top. 

• Reviews on Product Page - Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started. 

• Length of pages - Your homepage and product single page is long and would also be needing a scroll to top button so that the viewers can easily go up to the top of your page with just one click. Providing you with a link of an app that does this best. Scroll to top

• Product description - Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search.

• Social media - "Linked In and Twitter" both are the gems of e-commerce store advertising. Hence, should be added to the site footer.

• Your instagram symbol on the footer is not clickable, so please fix that and take it to your instagram page and make sure it opens into a new tab. 

• Lastly, as per my opinion, you need to create a some urgency and social proof on your store. And I sincerely think you need to add a top announcement on your store which shows urgency and you can display your announcements like "free shipping",etc. on them. I highly recommend Superbar

You can use the same app (Superbar) it provides you tools like a countdown timer, geolocation, etc. I’ll be adding links of a few apps that you could use for social proof as well below.  

For example, I'm sure you've seen how amazon creates urgencies in sales by showing the number of products left, upcoming sales, or drive sales by showing how quickly they have to order an item to get quick delivery, right down to the minute. 

If you want to sell more, boosting the sense of urgency in your marketing is the way to go. Making people feel as if they’re about to miss out on or lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.

One parting tip: like many other techniques, the urgency is best used in moderation. Don’t try to put pressure on your potential customers all the time, or they’ll stop taking your offers seriously. 

Instead, focus on periodically offering great deals that really are limited. I'm providing you some other app links that might be useful. 

Links - Urgency Pack Ultimate

Ultimate Sales Boost 

I sincerely hope my insights will be of help to you. Do let me know if you have any more questions.

Arushi

If you think my comments were helpful, please "like" my solution and let me know! Cheers!

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution!
Check out the following apps :
Simple scroll to top
Superbar
Slick scroll progress bar
2 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

Super helpful, will start incorporating your feedback (:

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
159 13 32

Hello @jazzupco 

Congratulations on your store page! It's quite well done. I like the minimal theme that you have selected because it keeps the focus on the products themselves. Most things on the store have been done right. I saw a couple of things that could be made better though, so I thought I'd share them with you. 

1. On your homepage, make the top navigation bar fixed - even if the person scrolls down they should be able to navigate to the rest of the pages without having to go to the top. 
    2. I think we could use a wishlist or an Add to Favourites button or even a gift to someone option. This will allow you to send more targeted follow up emails to your shoppers and even notify them if you're running any offers or sales. 
    3. There is a pop up that shows the coupon code for first purchase. When I was moving from different catalog pages I realised that it keeps showing up again and again. this can get annoying for a user. Make sure you display that for a user just once a day or every few hours. 
    4. You could add some kind of urgency by adding stickers or labels to highlight things like sale/trending/free shipping. The Shopify app store is source of some really good apps that can add this kind of a focus to your store. I added two below which I thought might look good. What do you think? You can always look up more styles here.  

4A7D9D3C-59E0-43CA-B292-203918338D99_4_5005_c.jpegE3889309-A1EE-4A32-AC3F-2BDB4CD18A37_4_5005_c.jpeg

Do let me know if this is useful for you.

Hope to hear from you soon! Till then, good luck and do stay safe!

Garima

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1952 122 431

Hey Jazz Up,

Keep the following points in mind for making your store look more professional:

• Improve the "logo" by changing the font style and adding some graphics to it.
  • "Login" keeps a track of your order details and helps in keeping your information secure as well.
  • "Twitter and Linked In" should be added for better store advertising.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

All the best!

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
7 1 1

Excellent site, well done. I'm not a fan of the floating orange currency switcher though lol.

0 Likes