Any Feedback on my store is welcomed!

Highlighted
1 0 0

I just started, and while I'm getting sales. I feel it could be so much better. My store conversion rate is only 0.46% with

26,678 Online store sessions, hardly anyone is completing the checkout.

I would like to tackle this head-on, and nail those sales!

Thanks in advance!

Here is the website link: https://hadyatrends.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey,

Greetings from the Oakleaf.

I have gone through your store and glad to know that you are getting some sales.
You can work on the design of the design.
If you need any help with that please visit us at Oakleaf.

Thank you,
Oakleaf

Team, Oakleaf Infoway

Email ID: info@oakleafinfoway.com
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @MoeK_trends,

I think your site looks good and load quite fast on desktop. However, there're some areas you can improve to get more sales:

HOMEPAGE:

- Clearly express what is your niche from your navigation and hero banner. At the first glance, I am not sure what your store is about, so maybe it doesn't really make sense to ask visitor to Shop now if they don't know what you sell.HadyaTrends: Don't just give a gift, give a memory! 2020-04-04 17-53-31.png

- Categorize your products since you are having a few like jewelry and beauty products. It would make your store more organized and easier for someone to browse in your store.

- Showcase one of your best products to catch people attention. Here is my assumption: you are showing all products from Home page, which makes visitors overwhelmed because they are having too many choices, so they leave. I'd suggest you show 1 star product before the Featured products area, maybe this is a product with good reviews (show the reviews too) and maybe if it's on sale, show a countdown timer to add a bit of urgency...

- Mention your offer to people who subscribe to your newsletter in the footer:5in1 Portable Facial Cleansing Brush – HadyaTrends 2020-04-04 18-13-07.png

PRODUCT PAGE

- With products that are on sale, I'd recommend you use countdown timer to urge people to buy before the sale ends

Also, if you have time, I think this article https://academy.pagefly.io/guide/abandoned-cart-recovery-emails-strategies-conversion-tips can give you some insights about resolving the abandon cart problem.

I've gotta leave now. But if you have more questions on other pages type, you can leave your question is this topic, I'll be sure to answer :) 

https://community.shopify.com/c/Feedback-On-My-Store/Shopify-Store-Design-Q-amp-A-Feedback-To-Your-S...

Marketing Manager at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group
- [Tutorial]: Build an effective homepage with PageFly.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Hadya Trends,

There is a "very little gap" between attracting traffic and receiving sales on your ecommerce store once, your ecommerce store lags certain important essentials. Here are some of them mentioned below for your store as well:

1. Any site can only be considered "trustworthy", provided, it constitutes full information about its origin, idea behind it, etc. So, for this purpose, an "About Us" section is a must in the site footer.
  2. Want to increase your site popularity! add "New Arrivals" to it and help to keep your customers updated regarding the latest store designs and product updates as well.
  3. The addition of the "Instagram gallery" helps to boost overall brand promotion.
  4. "Sale" section should be a part of the header main menu to encourage the urgency to buy.
  5. Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  6. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  7. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

I hope that the store's capability of converting visitors to customers increases shortly.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

Hey @MoeK_trends, You might be getting a lot of traffic but no checkouts this is because you need to make your store more professional and engaging which will help you to engage visitors and convert them into paying customers. Here are some improvements that need to be done:-

1. You should change the content on the banner image and slider image. There's too much content on it. Make it more precise.

2. Home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. 

-Slideshow Image 

-Collection List  

-Popular Products, best sellers, new arrivals

-Testimonials

-Newsletter sign up box

3. Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

4. Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. Every visitor can be your customer.

5. You can start giving Loyalty Points and Rewards to WOW your customers. This will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value by giving points and rewards that give customers more reasons to return to your store.

To implement these engagement tools in your store. I would recommend you to install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. You can check it out.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes