I just started, and while I'm getting sales. I feel it could be so much better. My store conversion rate is only 0.46% with
26,678 Online store sessions, hardly anyone is completing the checkout.
I would like to tackle this head-on, and nail those sales!
Thanks in advance!
Here is the website link: https://hadyatrends.com/
Greetings from the Oakleaf.
I have gone through your store and glad to know that you are getting some sales.
You can work on the design of the design.
If you need any help with that please visit us at Oakleaf.
I think your site looks good and load quite fast on desktop. However, there're some areas you can improve to get more sales:
- Clearly express what is your niche from your navigation and hero banner. At the first glance, I am not sure what your store is about, so maybe it doesn't really make sense to ask visitor to Shop now if they don't know what you sell.
- Categorize your products since you are having a few like jewelry and beauty products. It would make your store more organized and easier for someone to browse in your store.
- Showcase one of your best products to catch people attention. Here is my assumption: you are showing all products from Home page, which makes visitors overwhelmed because they are having too many choices, so they leave. I'd suggest you show 1 star product before the Featured products area, maybe this is a product with good reviews (show the reviews too) and maybe if it's on sale, show a countdown timer to add a bit of urgency...
- Mention your offer to people who subscribe to your newsletter in the footer:
- With products that are on sale, I'd recommend you use countdown timer to urge people to buy before the sale ends
Also, if you have time, I think this article https://academy.pagefly.io/guide/abandoned-cart-recovery-emails-strategies-conversion-tips can give you some insights about resolving the abandon cart problem.
I've gotta leave now. But if you have more questions on other pages type, you can leave your question is this topic, I'll be sure to answer :)
Hey Hadya Trends,
There is a "very little gap" between attracting traffic and receiving sales on your ecommerce store once, your ecommerce store lags certain important essentials. Here are some of them mentioned below for your store as well:
I hope that the store's capability of converting visitors to customers increases shortly.
Hey @MoeK_trends, You might be getting a lot of traffic but no checkouts this is because you need to make your store more professional and engaging which will help you to engage visitors and convert them into paying customers. Here are some improvements that need to be done:-
1. You should change the content on the banner image and slider image. There's too much content on it. Make it more precise.
2. Home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this.
-Popular Products, best sellers, new arrivals
-Newsletter sign up box
3. Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.
4. Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. Every visitor can be your customer.
5. You can start giving Loyalty Points and Rewards to WOW your customers. This will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value by giving points and rewards that give customers more reasons to return to your store.
To implement these engagement tools in your store. I would recommend you to install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. You can check it out.